Ch 543 - 544

Chapter 543: Turning Point

This was because their young master and the young master's wife were still alive. As long as they were here, they couldn't lose the battle. This was also the belief in the hearts of the soldiers.

Xiao Zeyu stood in front of Su Qing to protect her. It was as if a god of war had possessed him. His spear had reached the acme of perfection, and he had knocked down the Wan Clan Army that had rushed in front of them.

Su Qing felt her heart ache when she saw Xiao Zeyu's blackened face. This was a battlefield, and she couldn't hide behind Xiao Zeyu and let him risk his life to protect her.

Looking at the battlefield, Su Qing took in a deep breath. This was not going to work. To capture the bandits, she had to capture the leader first. She had to capture the commander of the Wan family. If he were captured, the Wan family army would be without a leader.

After Su Qing decided, she looked for the Wan Family Army's commander on the battlefield. She saw Wan Qingzhi fighting with Zhong Yong, wearing the best armor. There were also guards protecting him. It was obvious that he was on a critical mission.

Zhong Yong would have no problem fighting Wan Qingzhi one-on-one. The problem was that Wan Qingzhi's 30 guards came over to attack him together Wouldn't it be ridiculous for him to fight against more than 30 people alone.

Fortunately, Zhong Yong had great strength. The axe made a whistling sound, and those guards were unable to get close to him. However, as time went on, his situation would be dangerous.

When Su Qing saw it clearly, she clamped her legs on the Big Black Horse's stomach and held the spear horizontally. She shouted,

“Giddyup…”

When Big Black heard its master's order, it charged like an arrow. Su Qing charged and killed as she went. By the time she reached Wan Qingzhi, she had already killed more than ten soldiers of the Wan Family Army. When the soldiers saw her, they subconsciously dodged and did not dare to stop her.

Xiao Zeyu did not manage to keep an eye on his wife, who ran out. He hurriedly brandished the silver spear and threw the Wan Clan army before him off their horses He then spurred his horse to chase after Su Qing. From afar, he saw the spear in her hand flying like a silver dragon, killing the guards protecting Wan Qingzhi off their horses.

Zhong Yong was so busy that he was sweating profusely. When he saw that his master had come to save him, he shouted excitedly,

“Master.”

After Zhong Yong called Wan Qingzhi his master, he called out to Wan Qingzhi in disdain,

“My master is here. You're dead.”

Wan Qingzhi felt a chill that made his hair stand on end. He looked up and saw that it was the woman who was surrounded by the iron armor array. Her cold eyes were staring at him coldly. Being stared at by her beautiful, cold eyes, Wan Qingzhi felt as if the King of Hell was staring at him.

This was the first time he had such a terrifying feeling. The killing intent on this woman was too terrifying.