Ch 593 - 594

Chapter 593: The Battle!

“What happened?”

The Crown Prince called the guards in to ask. He had a bad feeling in his heart. The officials sent to pick up Lanting had not returned. Could something have happened?

“Reporting to the Crown Prince, there's a fire at the dock.”

The guard hurriedly reported. The Crown Prince panicked when he heard this.

“Quickly gather the soldiers and go to the dock.”

The prince of the pirates rushed to the dock with his men. Zhong Yong and the others were on a few small boats. They were lost in the sea when they heard an explosion, and flames shot into the sky on their left.

“It's my master. My master is there.”

Zhong Yong was seasick. He was lying on the side of the boat and vomiting. When he heard the explosion, he immediately became alert. He pointed at the position of the fire and shouted.

“Quick, speed up.”

After finding the right direction, the small boats sailed towards Japan as fast as they could.

The dock was already in a mess. Su Qing was using binoculars to give instructions. The Japanese soldiers running around were like live targets, and Zhang Jinglin and the others could use them to practice their accuracy.

After a series of explosions, the dock was in a mess. Those who were lucky enough to escape the bombs did not dare to act rashly.

Usually, they were highly vicious when they robbed the fishermen. Now, they were lying on the ground like logs. They were all afraid of death.

Such a huge commotion at the dock would alert the Japanese army. Zhang Jinglin wanted to end the battle quickly and leave after snatching the ship.

However, Su Qing felt that it was not easy for her to come here, so she might as well go all the way to the eastern capital of Japan.

“Empress, this won't do. It's too risky.”

Zhang Jinglin was really on tenterhooks following the Empress. She was still pregnant. What if something happened to her?

A dozen people couldn't take down Japan.

“Let's try.”

With Su Qing, there was nothing that couldn't be done. How could he say that she couldn't do it with mortars? Then what would those who used the axe and sickle to conquer the world think?

Su Qing knew that the Emperor of Japan would not surrender without a fight. Seeing that there were not many capable pirates left at the dock, she raised her binoculars and carefully looked around. As long as the Japanese appeared, she would be the first to see them.

"Xiao Qi, how many more cannonballs do you have?”

Su Qing wasn't blindly confident. She first had to determine if her weapons were enough to last.

Master, there are still ten cannonballs.”

Xiao Qi was a little nervous. She wanted to persuade her master to go back but didn't dare to speak.