Ch 515 - 516

Chapter 515: What Is This Person Looking At?

“Sir, everything you want is here.”

The waiter called out to the man, but he acted as if he didn't hear him. He had no choice but to tug at the waiter's sleeve. The man grabbed the waiter's wrist reflexively. The murderous look in his eyes scared the waiter so much that his hands trembled, and his things fell to the ground.

“Guest…Officer, you didn't hear me when I shouted."

The man's already terrifying face was so murderous that he was like the living King of Hell. The waiter was so afraid that he stuttered.

“How much?”

The man saw that it was the waiter before he let go and asked him in a hoarse voice.

“One tael of silver.”

The waiter didn't dare to ask for more. He raised a finger, afraid that the man would get angry again.

“Alright.”

The man took out a piece of silver from his pocket and threw it to the waiter. He bent down to pick up the oil paper bag on the ground and blew on it twice.

“Yes… I'm sorry!”

The waiter was even more afraid when he saw his actions. He would be in deep trouble if he threw the customer's food on the ground.

“Go find the money.”

The man's face was gloomy, and his voice was hostile. It was anger that had nowhere to vent. His eyes were red and terrifying.

The waiter did not dare to look at this face again. He hurriedly went to the counter to find money. He had to send this man with a terrible face away quickly. Looking at his face would give him nightmares.

The man took the change and left. Before he left, he looked back at the stairs.

His eyes were as dark as ink, and indescribable emotions were rolling in his eyes.

The waiter could not help but follow his gaze and look upstairs. What was this person looking at?

Seeing that the waiter had noticed his actions, the man retracted his gaze and turned to leave. His leg seemed injured, and he walked slowly and limped.

The shop assistant watched the man leave before he sighed in relief. He had been scared to death by his terrifying gaze just now.

Su Qing and Xiaoying left the Moon Pavilion after eating and drinking.

Xiaoying ate more when she was in a good mood. She burped as she walked and covered her mouth in embarrassment. Her cute appearance made Su Qing laugh.

“Is the bear paw delicious?”

“Delicious.”