Ch 531 - 532

Chapter 531: Not a Minute Wrong

After Su Qing left, Qin Tie worked tirelessly for the past few days and finally made the mortar that Su Qing wanted. It was all made according to her blueprints, not missing a single point.

When Su Qing returned to Mo City, she saw Qin Tie at the city gate. Since he made the mortar, Qin Tie had been waiting for Su Qing or Xiao Zeyu to return. When it was cold, he would go to the city gate tower to warm himself up. This day, when he was freezing stiff and went to the city gate tower to warm himself, a soldier came to tell him that the young madam had returned.

“Young Madam.”

Qin Tie ran out of the city gate tower with a corner of his cotton robe in his hand, his face brimming with a happy smile. Su Qing heard Qin Tie's voice and lifted the carriage curtain. When she saw Qin Tie's smile, her heart skipped a beat. Could it be that he succeeded?

Indeed, Qin Tie could not wait to tell her,

“Young Madam, it's done, it's done.”

“Really?”

Su Qing asked in surprise. This was the best gift for the new year.

“It's true. Please come to my house to take a look.”

Qin Tie's eyes lit up, and he looked utterly confident. Su Qing smiled and nodded.

“Alright.”

If the mortars were successfully made, it would be time to destroy the Wan Family Army. She, who had always been calm, was extremely excited. She hated the long journey and wanted to see the mortars immediately.

Qin Tie refused to enter the carriage and jogged in front to lead the way. He was so happy that he wanted to fly. He was more excited than any new mechanism he had created.

He could finally repay his benefactor!

Su Qing followed Qin Tie to his house. Qin Tie had placed the mortar in his bedroom. He couldn't let the young madam follow him into the bedroom, so he asked Su Qing to wait for him in the living room. A servant girl brought Su Qing tea. She sat on a chair and waited for Qin Tie to bring the mortar.

Soon, Qin Tie returned. Two guards followed behind him, carrying the completed mortar. Su Qing stood up immediately. Qin Tie had made it exactly like her blueprint.

She walked over excitedly. With this, the Xiao Family Army would be invincible.

After all, he was an expert in making traps. His mortar was very precise and the same as what Su Qing wanted. Now, he was just missing the cannonball. With the cannonball, he could use it on the battlefield.

“Young Madam, is this lowly servant qualified?”

Seeing that Su Qing was only looking at the mortar without saying a word, Qin Tie was extremely nervous and could not help but ask.

“You've done very well. You completely meet my requirements. You can continue to do it.”

Su Qing nodded. When she saw Qin Tie's nervous look, she praised him and asked him to do more.

“Alright.”

Qin Tie became excited when he heard Su Qing say that he passed. He had finally proved his worth. Qin Tie rubbed his hands. He was so excited to help the young master and his wife.