Ch 639 - 640

Chapter 639: Looking For Him

Xiao Zeyu raised his head to look at the door. The two eunuchs tried their best to stop him. The guards also went over to help but couldn't stop the man striding like meteors.

The man's hair was messy, and he was wearing a Mongolian suit with half of his arm exposed. His face was dark and thin, with sunken eyes and a dirty beard. Xiao Zeyu didn't recognize him at first glance. He only recognized him when the man walked into the room. Wasn't this Yelu Chun?

After not seeing him for half a month, he was no longer as handsome as he used to be. His eyes were filled with madness as he looked straight at Xiaoying when he entered the door. His eyes instantly turned red as he suppressed his cries, revealing endless longing and pain.

“Xiaoying, I finally found you.”

Xiaoying recognized that it was Yelu Chun. Pain flashed in her eyes. The torture from the days and nights had made her mentally and physically exhausted. When she did not see him, she missed him. When she saw him, she only felt resentment. Xiaoying closed her eyes, not wanting to look at him again. She said heartlessly,

“What are you doing here? I don't want to see you.”

“Xiaoying, what did I do wrong? You want to leave me?”

At this moment, Yeluchun did not have the dignity of a prince. He was wearing the clothes of an ordinary person and only wanted to find his wife.

He had forgotten about everyone else. He had a headache every day, and the pain was unbearable. Every time he was in pain, Xiao Ying's face would appear in front of him. When he saw her, his headache would ease.

Right now, he only remembered the good times he had with Xiao Ying. He did not have any memories of betraying her.

“What did you do wrong? You don't think you're wrong?”

Xiaoying turned around in grief and anger. Her face was filled with tears as she looked at Yelu Chun in disappointment.

“What did I do wrong? I'll change. Don't leave me.”

Yelu Chun walked towards Xiaoying. Xiao Zeyu ordered people to use knives and spears to stop him. There was no longer any brotherly love between them. He said to him coldly,

“You can go. I won't let Xiaoying go back with you.”

He rarely saw his sister and nephew again. Xiao Zeyu didn't want his sister to return to Tartan anymore. She was unfamiliar with the people and the land. Even if he were the emperor, he couldn't protect her.

“Who are you? Why do you want to separate us?”

Yelu Chun was like a trapped beast as he shouted at Xiao Zeyu. Xiao Zeyu realized that something was wrong with his situation. Did he not recognize him, or was he just pretending?

Xiaoying also realized that something was wrong with Yelu Chun. Why didn't he recognize her big brother?

“If you don't know me, how did you find me here?”

Xiao Zeyu narrowed his eyes as he sized up Yeluchun. Was he pretending to be crazy to take Xiao Ying away?

It was so far from Tartan to Mo City. If he was crazy, how could he find this place?