Ch 617 - 618

Chapter 617: The Battle!

Su Qing slightly raised her chin and looked at the Taoist priest coldly. The Taoist priest felt very uncomfortable under his gaze and could not help but tighten his grip on the yellow paper. Su Qing's gaze fell on his hand, and the Taoist priest subconsciously let go, causing the yellow paper to fall.

“Alright, I'll go.”

Su Qing said coldly when she saw the Daoist bending over to pick up the yellow paper. The Daoist's expression was relaxed. He smiled and stood up straight.

“Heavenly Lord Immeasurable, thank you, Empress, for sending Old Madam and Old Sir on their last journey.”

He was using his words to bind Su Qing firmly. She had no choice but to go. The guard captain was extremely anxious. He couldn't stop them, so he was worried to death.

“Draw out the location of the Feng Shui Treasure Land. I want to know the exact location.”

Su Qing was not in a hurry to leave. She threw a pen and paper from the system to the Taoist priest, asking him to draw the exact location of the Feng Shui treasure land on the spot.

“Alright.”

The Taoist priest was surprised that Su Qing could conjure something out of thin air. He wanted to ask something, but his lips moved, but he did not dare to ask.

“Just like this?”

The Taoist priest looked around with the paper and brush. There was no table.

“Use the tombstone as a table.”

Su Qing ordered people to put down the tombstone. The Taoist priest had no choice but to squat on the ground and spread the rice paper on the tombstone to start drawing.

“This Feng Shui treasure land is on the Tibetan Horse Mountain in Lu County…”

The Taoist priest drew as he spoke. Su Qing stood at the side and watched. Lu County was close to the border of Tartan. After giving the Godmother and Godfather the paella, they could go to Tartan to see Xiao Ying.

She hadn't seen Xiao Ying for more than a year. She hadn't even gone to see her give birth. This time, she would make up for it and visit her nephew.

Xiaoying had given birth to a son during her first pregnancy. Yelii Chun sent an envoy to the Great Tang Kingdom to report the good news, and his words were filled with uncontrollable excitement.

The Taoist priest finished drawing and handed the map to Su Qing. Su Qing looked at it and nodded as she took the map.

Su Qing ordered the guard, Xiao Ding,

"Little Ding, tell Commander Cheng to bury these coffins.”

“Empress, please let someone else go. I want to protect you and the emperor.”

Guard Little Ding refused to leave. He was worried about the safety of the Emperor and Empress.

Su Qing walked over with her back facing the Taoist priest. Xiao Zeyu tacitly went over to ask about the details of the tomb, using his body to block the Taoist priest's line of sight.