Ch 477 - 478

Chapter 477: Real and Fake

“Yes, I have to.”

Why didn’t Xiao Zeyu explain who Ghostmother was? No one recognized her in her disguise as a man. She looked like a skinny old man.

“What a burden. How can we carry him into the mountains?”

Qin Tie wanted to persuade Xiao Zeyu to give up on bringing Ghostmother along.

“She knows the way.”

Xiao Zeyu only gave a simple explanation. Seeing that his men had already secured the carriage, he went into the room to settle the bill with the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper’s attitude was very good after receiving the silver and seeing them out,

“Take care, customer. Come to this store often in the future.”

Xiao Zeyu smiled perfunctorily.

With the official pass, they left the City of Brisk easily. When they walked out of the City, they watched the thick city gate close behind them. The people in the city who wanted to leave couldn’t look at them enviously.

Along the way, Qin Tie urged them to hurry up. Su Qing and Xiao Zeyu realized something. He didn’t have any means of transportation?

Poisoned, without followers or transportation?

Was he planning to climb to the Miao Family Mountain?

Su Qing and Xiao Zeyu remained calm and collected. On the way, Xiao Zeyu was still discussing the traps with Qin Tie, but Qin Tie simply didn’t respond to him.

After Xiao Zeyu asked for more advice, he would close his eyes and pretend to be asleep. Xiao Zeyu saw his reaction and his eyes flashed coldly.

“I heard that you were poisoned, so let me take your pulse.”

Su Qing suddenly reached out and grabbed Qin Tie’s arm. Qin Tie instinctively resisted and pulled his hand back with a frown.

Xiao Zeyu was helping by the side. “My friend is known as the Little Divine Doctor of the Central Plains. With her helping, Master Qin’s poison will be cured.”

“No need.”

Qin Tie was still struggling, unwilling to let Su Qing touch him.

Su Qing didn’t care if he resisted or not. She grabbed his pulse and refused to let go.

Although he was poisoned, and the poison looked very fierce, his internal organs seemed to be protected by the Golden Bell Shield. The poison did not hurt his internal organs at all.

According to what he had told Xiao Zeyu, he had already been poisoned for more than a month. The poison should have acted up long ago and he would have died in the netherworld.

There was only one possibility. The poison was taken after seeing them, and he had taken the medicine to protect his internal organs in advance. That was why this phenomenon occurred.

“When did Godfather Qin get poisoned?”

Su Qing put down Qin Tie’s wrist and asked him calmly.

Qin Tie glared at her and did not answer. He even swung his wrist hard with a look of disgust.

"Godfather Qin said that he was poisoned a month ago.”

Seeing that Qin Tie didn’t answer, Xiao Zeyu answered on his behalf.

"Is that so? Then may I ask if Godfather Qin has cured the poison before?”

Su Qing smiled slightly and stared into Qin Tie’s eyes. Qin Tie felt a little unnatural under her gaze, so he turned his face away and ignored her.