Ch 485 - 486

Chapter 485: I’ve Found It This Time!

Su Qing immediately opened her eyes and walked over to Zhou Bo with Xiao Zeyu.

“Martial Uncle, have you found it?”

Xiao Zeyu held up a torch for Zhou Bo. Zhou Bo pointed at the Crooked Neck Tree beside him smugly.

“Do you see anything different about the tree rings on that tree?”

Xiao Zeyu went over to check it out when he heard what his uncle’s master said. He could see that it was indeed different from a normal tree ring. In fact, this Crooked Neck Tree was planted here by someone.

Among the lush trees, a withered tree stood out.

“This is designed according to the five elements and eight trigrams.”

Zhou Boxing hurriedly looked at Xiao Zeyu and pointed at the tree ring for him to see.

“Yes, there is indeed something hidden.”

Xiao Zeyu could tell from his uncle’s master’s reminder that he was also proficient in the five elements and eight trigrams. If his uncle master raised his head, he would immediately understand the direction of the entire mechanism.

“If you press this button, a suspension bridge will appear above Five Poison Valley.”

He confidently pressed a black dot in the center of the Eight Trigrams, which was the switch for the mechanism.

Sure enough, Xiao Zeyu’s judgment was correct. The moment he pressed the button, a loud crack could be heard. A suspension bridge fell from the sky and connected to Five Poison Valley.

"This marvelous mechanism must have been created by Qin Tie, but why did he make this mechanism for the Fifth Ghost?”

Zhou Bo was sure that Qin Tie had made this mechanism, but he did not understand why he had made this mechanism to lock him up. Was it to defend against the Five Ghosts?

Or had he already become one of the Five Ghosts?

If it was the latter, it would be very dangerous.

“Let her go over first.”

Su Qing was afraid that there was still a chance on the suspension bridge, so she went over to pull Qin Yuer up. She untied the rope tied to her leg and pushed her in front.

If Qin Yuer didn’t want to die, she had to lead the way obediently. Qing’er only wanted to go singly, not in pairs.

Xiao Zeyu told Su Qing that there was no need for Qin Yuer to lead the way. He and his Martial Uncle had already seen through the mystery of the bridge.

“We don’t keep useless people.”

Su Qing looked at Qin Yuer, who staggered to the side of the bridge and stopped. She reminded Qin Yuer coldly.

Qin Yuer shuddered when she heard Su Qing’s words. She had personally witnessed Su Qing killing Ghostmother and the Four Ghostly Kings. She had also said the same thing, “Don’t leave useless people behind.”

Qin Yuer took a step forward with great difficulty. She had seen the Ghost King walk across this bridge, so she remembered that she should walk alone, not in pairs. Su Qing was behind her with her sword. If she took a wrong step, thousands of arrows would pierce her heart. She had to walk the right path.

Su Qing looked at the pitch-black Five Poison Valley. Under the moonlight, it exuded a sense of mystery and terror, like a demon with its mouth wide open, ready to devour people.