Ch 693 [End]

Chapter 693: Final Chapter

“Big Brother, Sister-in-law, Yun’ er, and Hongyi are in love. I want to propose marriage to you. Please marry Yun’ er to Hongyi.”

Xiao Ying’s words were like thunder in a dry land. Su Qing then remembered Martial Uncle's prophecy and felt highly regretful. She would have insisted on taking Yun‘er away if she had known earlier. Now that she had been careless, could she still make up for it?

Xiao Zeyu wasn’t too shocked. He liked Hongyi very much. He was good at literature and martial arts and had outstanding looks. In the future, he would also be the king of a country. Moreover, marrying Yun’er to Hongyi would be a closer relationship. Xiao Ying would dote on Yun’er as if she were her daughter.

This was the best. Otherwise, he would not quickly marry Yun’er to anyone!

“Big Brother, Sister-in-law, don’t worry. I can guarantee that Hongyi will never take a concubine.”

Yelu Chun guaranteed for his son. He knew that this was what his brother-in-law cared about the most.

“Is that so? You have this guarantee…”

Xiao Zeyu was tempted, but he didn’t immediately agree. Instead, he looked at Su Qing,

“Qing'er, what do you think?”

“It’s easy to give birth to deformed children if you marry close relatives.”

Su Qing repeated the words with a straight face. Xiao Zeyu laughed,

“This is a piece of cake for Qing'er!”

Su Qing glared at him and said,

“I thank you for praising me. Can’t you tell I don’t want Yun‘er to marry far away?”

“Xiao Ying, Yun’er is still too young. I don’t want her to get married so early.”

Su Qing tactfully refused. Xiaoying’s eyes dimmed. She thought that she could keep a relative by her side. Forget it. Sister-in-law was right. Yun’er was so cute. As a mother, how could she bear to let her marry far away?

However, her son had already deeply loved Yun‘er. She did not know what he would do if they were separated.

Xiao Ying sighed and said to Su Qing,

"

Sister-in-law, I understand. I’ll persuade Li’er.

Xiao Zeyu glanced at Su Qing and said nothing, respecting her opinion.

He could not bear to let Yun’er marry so far away.

But then, Martial Uncle had said that Yun’er would marry far away. Human factors would not break up a marriage that heaven destined.

Yelu Chun could tell that Su Qing was unwilling, so he couldn’t force her to do

He smiled and said, “Big Brother, Sister-in-law, it must have been hard for you to come here. I’ve prepared some wine for you to celebrate your arrival. Let’s have a good drink.”