44

Wonwoo POV:

I come back home and see all of them and i go to my room. I hear dad Vegas
Calling me but I ignore them and go to my room and I sit in my crying.

I hear someone's step and I see dad Vegas. As they see me crying they come to and hug me and said " what happened wonie".

I hug dad tight and start crying and said " dad why everyone misunderstood me everytime". Dad Vegas " no one misunderstood you here we are here for you, I am with you and your family is with you ".

Dad said " did something happened today ". I nodded and said " i meet classmates from Korea and they said i snatch there boyfriends from them. Dad i don't even know them". " I believe you that you never do like this ". After listening to dad I hug him " thank you dad for believe me ".

I said " dad can i sleep with you and pa ". He nodded. I go to there room and i sleep in bed hug dad they hug me also.

No One POV:

Next morning, phayu came and said " pa where is wonie. I didn't see him in  his room". Pete said " go to my room he is there sleeping with his dad ". After listening to this phayu go his dad and pa room and see wonwoo and dad Vegas is sleeping like how father let his son secure from harm.

He go to empty side and sleep there and Vegas wake up and see phayu and wonwoo sleeping he go to bathroom and ready for office.

Mili came to their rooms and see phayu and wonwoo sleep. She wake them up and wonwoo hug phayu because he just wake up so he little sleep and phayu look at him and smile and said " oo my baby brother wakie wakie". Wonwoo Fully wakeup and said " good morning phayu". He go down and wished everyone and Vegas said " are you ok". Wonwoo go to Vega and hug him and said " yes dad I am ok ". Prapai said " came eat food enough of your father and son love ". Wonwoo said " I think someone is jealous". Wonwoo see prapai and go and hug him "don't be jealous my prapai".

We eat food and dad kinn said " all of you remember we have party tonight at our house". " Yes we are going to introduce wonwoo as our son ". " So wonwoo you are the main character of his party".

They all go to there work. It's evening time and everyone is ready for the party.

 It's evening time and everyone is ready for the party

   Kinn