48

Wonwoo POV:

I ready for race and i start my race.
I won the race and i came to them but i didn't find them and i go to change my race outfit.

I was in my tent. I think someone was behind me before I turn he put handkerchief on my mouth it's chloroform. I feel dizzy and I got unconscious.

Someone POV:

My love just wait you are coming to me and i will you happy.wow my love you can drive. He look sexy and beautiful. It's time to came for you to came with me.

At home :

Pa Porsche and pa pete wake up and make food for everyone. We go to wonwoo room but wonwoo is not there. Porsche wake up three and make them freshen up. Take them down and they greet everyone and said " grandpa where is mumma".

Porsche look at them and said " wonie is not with you". " Yes mumma race and i sleep rain drop home". " Ok ".
Porsche call wonwoo but his phone is switched off.

He see phayu and said" is wonwoo with you " " no he is not ". " Where did he go "." Maybe with sky ".rain call sky
" Hello sky is wonwoo with you ". " No he is not ". " What happened ". " He is not at home and phone is switched off ". " Wait we are coming ".

Prapai said" what happened "." Wonwoo is missing". They go race track and said" have you seen wonwoo ". "After race i didn't see him". " Ok". " Wait where were you yesterday Wonwoo was looking for you all ".

They go back home and they see all the family members. Porsche and pete were worried and said " where is wonwoo ". " Don't worry we will find him". " He is with you all. You all have to take care of him ".

Sky said " i..I am sorry pa Porsche and pa pete it's because of me they came to save me and forgot about wonwoo".

Porsche said " no it's not your fault ". " We have to find them ". They nodded and prapai call his man to find wonwoo.

Hanbin and sky is crying and said " mumma ". They were trying to relax them they didn't. They got sleep. They relax and said " pls find him I am worried and these three also ".

Somewhere

Warning ⚠️⚠️

Wonwoo was unconscious and that man kidnapped him. After sometime wonwoo wake up and see unfamiliar room and try to move but he was chain his hand and leg.

He see himself he is naked. He got scared when the door open the try to move but can't do anything.

Someone came and said " hello my love you wake up ". " Who are you what do you want". " Relax my love why are you scared. I am not going to harm you my love".

" Hello my love myself seo joon this is my brother ha-jun ". " Hello babe how are you". " What do you want ". " Nothing but we love you or obsessed with you or your beauty".

They were come closer to wonwoo and he got scared. Wonwoo said " pls leave me I have family pls". " So what my love".

They came closer to wonwoo and start touching him. He was struggling and try to free from chain. Seo joon kissing him and ha jun was touching his hole and finger with wonwoo crying and said " stop ". They were laughing at him.

Ha jun put his length inside without warning and in and out make wonwoo cry in pain and he said " my love you look so beautiful right now ". He laughed. And after sometime later he came in condom. Seo joon were giving hickey to wonwoo.

Seo joon said " my love it's my true. Don't worry I will make you feel pleasure ". Seo joon put his length inside his hole and start in and out fastly make wonwoo feel pain. he said " pls don't do that pls". Ha jun slap him and said " why are crying we are making you feel good". " I don't w.. want t..this ". They do that and wonwoo get unconscious.

They were doing and doing. Now wonwoo lower area is bleeding. They call doctor and give medicine.

Next morning, wonwoo wakeup feeling pain in his entire body. Go to bathroom and fresh up and he see himself in mirror and his whole body have marks of bite.

He wash himself and he feel disgusting on himself. He was crying in shower. He came back to room .

Seo joon and ha jun came and said " good morning love. How are you feeling". Wonwoo didn't said anything and they got angry and grab his neck and said " when we asked answer is ok". Wonwoo nodded. He said " UNDERSTAND ". Wonwoo said " yes ". and said " call us master ". Wonwoo said" ok m..master". He said " that like our pet ".

They said " you are going to live here for rest of your life with us our love and don't worry we will take good care of you".

Wonwoo eat food and sleep because he tired. He is looking idea to escape from here.

At night, seo joon and ha jun came to his room. Wonwoo got scared and they look angry. Wonwoo said " w..what d..o you w.....". Seo joon didn't let wonwoo complete his word. He came start kiss him roughly make wonwoo lip bleed and he cry in pain. Ha jun also removed his clothes and wonwoo also and today they are angry and will do roughly sex with wonwoo make him crying with that they were satisfied to see him cry under them.

Seo joon put his crock inside his hole with preparing him and without lube.
Which make wonwoo scream in pain. We want to die right now. He feel disgusting, dirty.

He thrust in and out in animal pace make wonwoo feel pain. He grab his hair tightly pulling. And ha jun was put his crock on his mouth and he is thrust him in and out make wonwoo feel vomit. He was crying, screaming in pain. Now it's ha jun turn and also did like his brother. Wonwoo got unconscious because of overstimulation. That brothers don't care if wonwoo is conscious or unconscious they want to satisfy themselves.