18

Dino go and open the door. Door open revel the owner of the house. I said " uncle what are doing here did you need anything". Uncle said "actually i
Came to get rent of this house. I arrgently need money can you give me". I nodded and go to closer and get money and said " this is rent of this house". Uncle said " can you give me water ". I nodded and said "ok. Chanie and sky I think you have to go it's very
Late ".

Uncle smirks listening to this. dino and sky see his reaction and said " we are staying here tonight". I nodded and give water to him. As I give him water his finger touch my fingers and he smile and smirks but wonwoo talk to sky.

Dino go to him and said " drink water and go from here and don't came to someone home at this late. It's un appropriate. He got out of wonwoo house.

Wonwoo said " let's sleep from tomorrow we have holiday where will you go". Sky said " we will not go anywhere because we have work to do ". And let's sleep.

Next morning, I get and ready to go and wake them up. I make them food for them and dino said " are you going anywhere "."yes i am going to grandma house "."oo your grandmother house "." No not my real grandma they are my childhood friends grandma "." Ok bye and eat food and put key under the pot ".

I go to daegu house were they used to live. I go there and said " grandma where are you"."yes who "." It's me wonie your wonie"."wonie you my grandson law"." Yes Grandma it's me ". Grandma hug me and I hug him tightly. I said " I miss you all so much "." I also miss you all"."did you eat food "."ni i didn't ". " Wait let me get something to eat ".

We eat and i stay with grandma and I see grandma is also happy to see me.
Grandma said " what happened 7 years ago ". I cry and tightly hug her and said " they kill my parents".
I tell everything happens at that time.

She is worried. I said " grandma I want to meet hyungs. You say you will
Let me meet hyungs"." Yes my wonie.
Tomorrow"." Really". She nodded and I said " I love grandma". We go to sleep.

Grandmother POV :

I see my wonie and i am so so happy to see him after his parents death. He is nowhere to be find. I ask what happened and he tell me everything happens that time.

What he said that man have tattoo in his arms and neck. I know who has
Tattoo and I see and I got scared if he do anything to him also. I can't forgive my self. They did so much for us. They even take care of my grand sons.

My thoughts interrupt when he said he want to meet my grandsons and i know he really miss him. I said " tomorrow we give go to meet them ".
I can see he is happy to meet my grandsons. I have protect him from my evil child and there is one solution.

Next day, we got up and get ready to meet my grandsons. I wake wonie up and he get up and food for us. I can say that his cooking skills is from his mother.

Within 4 hours, we reach to where my grandsons live and i go inside house and see no one may be they were in office. Let's go and sleep we are tired and I said " wonie go and sleep". He nodded and go to room to sleep and i go to room to sleep.

Now it's 8°clock I hear voice and go down to living room. I said " what's time is this ".they all look at me and came to me and hug me tightly.
They said " grandma when did you came. Why didn't you tell us that you are coming". We talk and talk .
Wonwoo came and said " grandma where are you "."here I am "."ok".
Jun said " wonwoo what are you doing here in my house". Wonwoo said " hello mr. Rude "." I said my name is jun". He laugh and said " but you are rude again". I said " you both know each other". Jun said " no help me ". Woozi said " what he help you and he help me also ". Wonwoo said
" Hyung what are you doing here and how is your hand ". " It's ok and this is my house". Dino and sky said " wonie"." Sky and chanie you are here also ". We all look at them and dino say " he is my classmate and he is one who save sky and take care of him".

Grandma smile and think ' they meet
Without knowing what relation they have to each other ". I said " wonie "." Meet you hyungs dino, mingyu,the8, woozi,jun, jeonghan, seunghwan
, vernon,dk, Joshua, s.coups, hoshi".
" They are my hyungs really". I nodded and he go and hug them each of them but my grandsons are shocked.

Mingyu said " who are you and don't call us that only one person can call us with that name "."I will call you that name ". Grandmother said " this is your childhood friend ". Now let's sleep. Wonwoo said " I will sleep with sky ". Wonwoo drag him to room and they sleep.

Next morning i wakeup and make food for all of them but then wonwoo and sky came and said " grandma you rest we will make food ".I nodded.
They make food for all of us.

All came to living room for food and I see they are not happy for somehow.
Now we were eating food and I said "
All of you are going to marry within 1 week ". All of choke there food.
Woozi said " we are not getting married to someone "." Listen he good for all of you "." No one is good for us but who is good choice of you".
" Wonwoo is going to be your husband ". Wonwoo look at me and all of them said " we are going to marry him no and never. Why we have to marry him"." Because he your childhood friend "." No he is not our childhood friend ".