31

Jeonghan go to home and see sky. He came and hug him and kiss him.
Jeonghan said " how are you baby". Sky said " I am good hyung and What about you all ".

" We all are good but we miss you so much baby ". " I also miss you all too".
We watch movies and i go to wonwoo room and see his room is empty.
And he is not in his room.

I said " hyung where is wonwoo. He is not in his room". The8 said" we don't know where he is ". Dk said " maybe he is with his new alpha ". Woozi said " yes what we can expect from him".

" What are you talking about ". " We don't know where is he ". " How do you not know did you fight with each other ". " Yes we did and it's wonwoo fault ". " How many days he left ".
" 1 week and 2 days ". " You all are idiot because it's been 1 week and 2 days when he left and you didn't even care to know where he is and how he is ". " It's his fault to leave us and go ".

Sky call wonwoo and he didn't pick up and he got worried. What if something happened to him. He than call hobi and hobi pick up and said " hello sky ". " Hey hobi how are you ". " I am fine and did you came back". " Yes i came back. Are you with wonwoo". " Yes he is with me and he is staying at our house". " Ok thank God. I got worried. I am coming". " Ok ". Sky said " mingyu give me car key". " Why where are you going ". " BTS hyungs house ". " Why ". He ignored them take key from the drawer.

Sky is going to BTS house and he reach to BTS. He go inside and meet all BTS hyung and they greet each other. Sky said " hyung where is wonwoo". " In his room upstairs right side first room". Sky go there and meet with crying wonwoo.

Sky fastly run to wonwoo and said
" What happened why are you crying and why did you came here ". " Nothing happen hyung I am absolutely fine and we have fight so I come here ". Sky now he is hiding something but then his eyes landed on
Bruised in his body and mate bite marks in his neck.

I go and said " what happened to you and how did you get mate bite marks in your neck ". Wonwoo got scared and said " hyung I am sorry ". " Why are saying sorry. Wait did something happened ". Wonwoo let him everything happens and said " they are my mate now ".

Sky have disappoint look. Sky is not angry on wonwoo but with seventeen because they misunderstood him and it's not his fault but there.

And he said " how do you get bruised in your body". He didn't want to talk about. Sky said " hobi pack his bag and he is back with me " . Hobi start packing the things. Sky take wonwoo with him downstairs and said " he going back with me hyung". And hobi said " I am also going" . Now they all nodded.

Sky , wonwoo and hobi is go inside and see seventeen. Seventeen is looking at wonwoo in disgusting eyes. Sky and hobi take wonwoo to his room. And they all sleep but sky can hear wonwoo crying in dark rooms.

They all get ready to go college but then sky said " go hobi wake up wonwoo" . Hobi said " tell him sleep he sleep late last night".

Seventeen said " why did you take him back ". " What do you that this house is also his ". " Do you what he
Did ". " What he did ". " He take advantage of our heat and sleep with us ". " Did he force you to mate him ".
" A..a". " What say". " No" . " Actually know that you are in heat because he call me to tell that you all were in heat so I said that go and search medicine in your room but what you did you force him ". " No we didn't ". " How are you so sure that you didn't ". " Because ". " Remember that you all were in heat and he is an Omega and remember how when alpha is in heat he want Omega and force him. Don't you remember what happened to me how and alpha in heat try to force me". " Yes ".

Now they all go college and when seventeen playing volleyball and
Dino was in his last class and listen students saying " what is the truth about this and who is innocent and who is bad ". He go to them and said " what are you all talking about ". " Have you not see pictures ". Dino open his phone see and he is suprised and he start feeling guilty.

Then the. Bell ring and college end. He is silent in full ride and his brothers were confused and they reach home and he see wonwoo. He look so fragile
When wonwoo see them .he sit on couch and watching tv. He ignored all of them. Seventeen go to change there cloths when dino link there mind and said " hyung I need to talk ". " We all meet in s.coups room". "Ok". And came to s.coups room and said " what do you want to talk". " Hyung I think
Wonwoo is hiding something". " What do you mean ". " Hyung I think minseok is not  innocent as we think".
Jeonghan said" I also think that ". " Why you both think that ". Dino said
" Hyung see this ". When they all see they all got shocked to see this . Jun
" I think he harassed wonwoo and put all blame on him ". " Yes hyung I think so ". " If It's true them it's our mistake to blame on wonwoo when he didn't do anything ". Jeonghan said " when I was going to class I see wonwoo and minseok. Wonwoo is crying and his lips bleed like someone slap him.
Minseok grab his hair and said "how dare you to say anything to your brother". " I..I"." Because of you I am in hospital for 1 week and you have to pay for this. I told you that you are slave my slave you have to do what I said and i told you that anyone from here will never believe you and not seventeen". And I grab his hand before he do anything to wonwoo. And minseok said " Look who is here your husband". Wonwoo stand up run from there and jeonghan said " what are you doing". " Don't came in between us it' between me and my slave".

Vernon said " what if he touch wonwoo and. ". They don't want to thing that and seunghwan said " if he touch him I swear I will kill him ".
They all nodded and go downstairs.