45

Present

No one POV:

Wonwoo said " why did you tell them that I am here ". Sky said " are you afraid that your true face will came out ". Phayu said " what are you saying ". Rain said " do you know we are classmates and we are friends but we broke out friendship ". Lian said " why". Sky said " because our professor minseok said wonwoo offer him to sleep with him and that's why everyone in college hate him, bully him. And that's why we broke out friendship but after that we know that person were wrong and he was innocent but now we think he is right you not that innocent. You snatch our boyfriends ". Prapai said " what the hell are you saying ". " Who is your boyfriend ". " Look now he acting like he doesn't know our boyfriends ok prapai is sky bf and phayu is my bf
".

Phayu said " what are you saying ".
Sky said " he is a murdered ". " What hell are. You saying ". " He murder there boyfriends ". Seventeen got angry and everyone can feel and smell there angry phenomenon and woozi came closer to sky and said " what do you know that you are saying this to him". Sky said " we know that he not innocent how minseok said ". Woozi grab the vase and throw it on floor and said " again his name. It's not wonwoo fault".

Rain said " ok then why he did that ". " Because he want revenge". Rain said " what did wonwoo that he want revenge". Woozi said " wonwoo didn't do anything but they want revenge on us and his target is wonwoo". " And why did he kill your boyfriend". " He didn't kill my boyfriend". " Why his target is wonwoo when he want revenge on you and why he didn't kill you boyfriend".

Wonwoo said " what do you want ". S.coups came and hug wonwoo and said " we sorry wonwoo what we did pls come back we loves you ". Wonwoo forcefully broke the hug and slap s.coups all of them were shocked and Phayu came towards but stopped by wonwoo. Wonwoo start laughing but he has tear in his eyes and said " you loves me are you serious. If you love me then you never do that what you did with me. I hate you raped me forced me that night. You think your sorry can make me feel better". Woozi said "now we know the truth that because of you we married to sky, Because of you we are alive, because you save us many time and we sorry for not believing on you. We are sorry for everything we did ". Wonwoo said " woozi hyung sorry mr.jihoon i can't forgive you ". Mingyu said " we know you are our childhood friend and you also love us ".

Wonwoo go to mingyu and touch his arm and said " is your arms ok and hansol how is your leg ". They all are shocked and said " how do you know".
Sky said " do you really think that he love you all".

Wonwoo said " sky what do you know about love ". Sky said " it's make you feel love and safe ". " How will you react when you see your love death infront of you ". " I see seventeen die infront of me "." They are ok ". " Because i changed there fate "." How "." I came from future ". " What "."yes".

" I exactly meet lee chan and jihoon same way I meet them this time but everything was good when minsoo came and kidnapped seventeen and he call me and asked to came in that
Old building were you were kidnapped. I go there I see them were badly injured and minsoo ,kwang and xiumin kill them one by one in front of me i can hear there scream. I crying and crying I don't know when they take me with them and I am in there house and they torture me. Everything they can do. After there death i realised that I love them. I want to save them. I have an accident and i came here in past. So I think to save you from them I meet chan and jihoon but i didn't meet jun. I think if grandma introduced me to you so that when we get closer to you save you but she said we have to marry to you all and then i decided I will marry but sky also marry to you. I know that you all love sky not me how can I snatch your love sky. From there everytime I try to save you from them".

S.coups said " you were trying to save us from the starting but we misunderstood you everytime we are sorry but we really love you".

Wonwoo said " i can't believe you that you love me because if you do then you will believes or even asked me about minseok even you blame that I am wrong. Don't you remember you insult me. You believe that I kill sky you didn't even asked what true or not. You blame me to kill sky and start torturing me everytime and insult me.
That night y...you a..ll force me and give me to your friends. And what you say i sleep with BTS. Do you know they are my brothers and if you love me then you never give me ". Jun said " n..". Wonwoo said " if you love me then you never l... leave m..e there and you will never g...give m..e t ..to s... atisfied your friends and you will
Never tell jeongin and his friends to bully me".

S.coups and seventeen sit on there knees and said " we are sorry. What we did is not forgiven but please come with us. We can't leave without you".
Wonwoo said " do you know i hate you I hates you all. I don't love you . Now leave me alone. I don't want to see to anymore.You are one who send our every relationship". Wonwoo take off his necklace which was given by them when they were kids.

Wonwoo said " mr. seungcheol his the necklace you all give to me as promised to love me and to protect me, to marry me. I give you back your necklace it's useless because your promise are fake and you are one who end our his relationship. I hope you life good life. I hope I never see you in this life. I hate you. I hate you so much".

Seventeen were crying and angry on thems because of their stupidity there love and their childhood friend hate them. S.coups came closer to wonwoo touch waist and whispered in his ear something and give him cheek kiss.