12

I go to bathroom and when I was my hand. Someone came from behind and put his hand on my waist. I flinch at suddenly touch. Look back and
See three boys were looking at me.

I was about to go. They pin me in wall and my hands above my head. They came closer. Than one more boy came he is from early who touch me. I struggling in there grip. They said "
Hey baby stop struggling or you will get don't worry we will give you pleasure. So co-operate with us ok".

I try to free my self from there grip.
they forcefully kiss me and try to undress me I cry for help and when I try to fight back they kick me in stomach. I cry in pain then someone came so they were divert. I took chance kick them on there ball and run. They were running behind me.
I run and run until I bump into someone I lose my balance.

Mingyu POV :

I didn't see wonwoo form 10 min. I ask " do you know where is wonwoo i didn't see him". No one see him I got worried if something happened to him. But my heart is saying that wonwoo is in danger and need my help. I see jhope I ask " hey have you seen wonwoo". He said " yes he say he wants to go bathroom ". " Why didn't you go with him and how can you leave him alone". All my brothers and BTS came and asked what happen I said " do you even know how many alphas are here and you left wonwoo alone. I am not saying it's your mistake but all of us that we leave that Lil boy alone. Who don't know what could happen to him. Let's go and find him". They all nodded and
Start finding wonwoo. I walk to bathroom when I bump into someone I see lose his balance I grab him. Then i look at him my heart stop what is see. He is wonwoo and he is crying, having bleeding lips and his dress were ripped.. without wasting anything I take out my coat and make wonwoo were. Now what emotions I can feel is anger and want to kill everyone who is responsible for this.
I hug him and ask " what happened princess look it's us you hyung". I can see my brothers and he link mind what happened to him and who did this i can see there alpha is angry.

I can feel wonwoo is scared so I said smooth word and it work he came down. I ask " what happened and who did this " . He said " t...they t...touch ".
I said " ssshhh it's ok were are here nothing happen". When four boys came to our direction. He got scared and hug me tight and after sometime I
Feel lose his grip when I look at him
Is unconscious. I said " hyung you know what to do and I will take princess home". He then drive the car to home and with him all the Omegas
Were with them.

Wonwoo POV:

I wake up after 1 hours. I listen min and kwang they are talking. " Because of him we didn't go were grandmother wants to go just because of him". I go to living room and see all of them. I smile and said " grandma, hyung. I want to go were you want to go plu plu na". Grandma said " ok then get ready we are going let's go". I got happy " ya ".

We all sit in car and jun drive the car.
Sleep in car but after 4 hours we reach. When I see house.

My mansion my beautiful mansion

They all were looking at house. They say " how beautiful mansion is this".
I feel proud when I listen. We all were stand in door of mansion it' didn't open. They all try to but nothing happen. I said " can I try " .kwang said
" If we can't do then how can you. If you want to embrass yourself then go". I ignore him and go near door.
I see plate on right side. I touch that.
After sometime later door open.

They all go inside the mansion but I can't. I see all the memories of my parents and them. Everything good and bad memories.we all get their room and i choose my own room.
I freshen up and look myself in mirror I see my parents death. I throw vase at
Mirror and mirror got break. I got cut on my arm i go living room and searching but then the8 came and see me bleeding and said " wonwoo what happen. How did you get hurt".I said
"my bathroom mirror broke"." Where is first aid kit"." The8 hyung there ".
He go and take but stop and said " what did you call me and how do you know where is first aid kit ".

I said " I call you hyung. And I see first aid kit there".he said no you said " the8. " But he came to me and bandage my wounds. I said " the8 hyung can you help me ".he said " hmm what do need ". " Can you help me to clean this house pls pls". " Ok"
" thanks for today ". I kiss him on cheeks and said " I love you ".

Next day , I wake up and make breakfast for us. I said " hyung, grandma came down breakfast is ready " . They all came downstairs and sit on table and eat there food. I
Said " hyung you have to help me to clean this mansion pls pls". They all nodded and after eating. We started cleaning and after 3 hours. We clean all the mansion now it's look like when we live here no it's afternoon so I order food and after 20 min. Our food came now we all eat food and take rest.

I got bored so I decided to go where we all go in when were kid maybe they remember. I said " hello guys I want to go walk want to come ". They all nodded. We go on and see there is so many coffee shop there.