32

They all see wonwoo on couch watching tv. They all sit next to him.
Wonwoo compose his posture and seventeen were talking.

When wonwoo phone ring and when he see the who is calling got scared. Seventeen link there mind and jun see who is calling and said " minseok is calling". They all see wonwoo scared and his trambling hands to pick up the phone and woozi said " he is looking scared did he do something with him ". Hearing this they all were angry. When wonwoo answer the phone " hello babyboy". Wonwoo didn't say anything and he said " what are you doing". " Ok I want to tell you that wear sexy dress in college I want to eat you because everytime I want you run but now babyboy. And don't worry I will give pleasure ". After listening to this his eyes go teary and he said in trembling voice " p...pls d.. don't ". But minseok cut the phone and wonwoo is crying. when see wonwoo eyes teary. They feel hurt inside they don't know why it hurt so much. They all were angry when they hear wonwoo voice.

S.coups look at Joshua and dk .they leave from there they know what to do and go and kidnap minseok.

Minseok open his eyes and said " who ". " Guess ". " Oo seventeen the 2 top
Mafia ". " You know " . " You know that i always know my enemy ". " What do you mean we are enemy ". " Yes you kill my father and I want revenge ".
" Ok enemy but is it true that you tell lie to all of us about wonwoo ". " Wow
How smart you all are yes he my Target ". " What Target ". " To get revenge on you". " Means you all did because of us ". " Yes you know my first Target is sky but when I see wonwoo on NCT party. I start my plane on that day". " From NCT party you start with wonwoo ". " Yes " .
" So you try rape him ". " Yes but I got failed everytime ". " How dare you to touch him and if you want revenge then came to us not with wonwoo.
He didn't do anything ". " Yes he didn't do anything but he is your husband
But i didn't like that you didn't believe him ". "I will kill you ". " But I have say
That wonwoo is pretty and his body is pr.." before he say anything jun kick him on stomach. " Don't say his name from your dirty mouth ". " you know when I touch him or his body is start crying and beg me to leave but I must say he look so beautiful and sexy when he crying and when he beg. When I see this i got hard and want to fuck him really head ".

When seventeen imagined this. They feel pain in his heart and angry growing inside and they beat him.
and torture him. They cut his right leg and he screaming in pain and said " s...stop p..pls I am s.. sorry ". " No sorry because you touch our Omega. You did biggest mistake in your life.
Now you have to be punished ". Hoshi link there mind and said " don't kill him ". " Why ". Hoshi open his phone and said " listen if you to tell the truth that what you have done with wonwoo infront of this phone then we maybe not kill you ". He nodded and they open minseok phone and make video and minseok confess that he is one who force wonwoo.

He said " now I tell the truth to everyone now leave me ". " Oo did you really believe me and how can we accept this after knowing this that what you have done with wonwoo ".

They also cut his left leg and he burn him alive. Next morning, all wakeup and mingyu make food today. Wonwoo came down in sleeply he came down and he go to kitchen and hug mingyu and he kiss his cheeks and said " good morning". He then go to couch and hug woozi and kiss him and said " good morning". Like that he kiss and hug them seventeen members and they all got shocked and there heart beat increase,they smirk and wonwoo hug sky also and he is hug s.coups tight and sleep is his shoulder.

S.coups gently touch his head and said " wonwoo wake up and freshen up and eat food". Wonwoo go and came after sometime and wear this

 Wonwoo go and came after sometime and wear this

He watch news on tv. They found body and it his legs were cut and his body is burn. Sky said " you all are ready for college". " Yes". But wonwoo look scared. Seventeen see he is scared so they compliment him but he ignored them. They look hurt when he ignored them. But it's not his fault.
It's mistake that they didn't believe him.

Seventeen say " wonwoo we are sorry ". But wonwoo said " sky I am going bye ". Sky nodded and said " baby I know you all realised your mistake that you misunderstood him and you also kill minseok". " How do you know and did he tell you about him". " Yes he did he said he force him and then he start and said all students bully him and bad comments to him".

" Go to college and take care of him ". They kiss him and go to college.
Wonwoo enter the college. They all look guilty. All students were silent and no one is comment on me. I somehow feel good.

College president anouncement that all to come in hall. All students go wonwoo didn't go because he is not
Feel good. College president announced that " wonwoo came in the hall". I go to hall and see everyone I got scared. They all say " we are sorry for what we did it's our fault that we didn't believe you. That minseok is wrong and your innocent".
They all say " we are sorry". And bow to me. Seventeen were also there and apologize for what they did.

Principal and teacher came. Students said " they also have to apologise to wonwoo for how they treat him ".
Seventeen listen that and agree with them. Principal said "what is going here and what are you doing here".

Students said " they are apologise for what they did to him. They were guilty what they did with him. And they believe that minseok not him".

Principal said " are you an idiot why are you apologise to whore. I am sure he is one responsible not minseok because this type boy or Omega do that".

Seventeen got angry when they hear principal say wonwoo whore and they look at wonwoo who is crying and he wrong not minseok. They all are angry and Joshua said " YOU HAVE TO APOLOGISE TO HIM".
After listening to his voice all of them were scared.

Principal said " i...I ". Wonwoo is crying and said " n..no n..need to apologise any of you and not need to say that apologise to me" and He look at seventeen.

Wonwoo leave from there and go home.