34

Kwang POV:

I and xiumin see how seventeen react to wonwoo. Wonwoo know that they are betraying them and he save them many times.

He said " xiumin I think we should do something with wonwoo and Sky because they always save them. This way we can't do what our boyfriends
Want ". Xiumin said " you are right we have to do something with them first so we can harm them after".

We were thinking that what to do with them. We see sky in living room and he said " what do you think I don't know that you didn't love them ". " What are talking about ". " You both are trying to be innocent wonwoo tell me everything and I see you meeting with seventeen uncle.
In that mall".

They both are scared what if he said anything to seventeen then there plan will be failed. They see knife in kitchen and stab him in his stomach
And said " what do you i will let you go easy when you know everything no never ". " Y.. you ". I stab him multiple times.

Wonwoo came and said " SKY ". He run to him and grab knife with his hand. He said " who did this with you ". " K..Wang". " Hyung pls don't close your eyes ". " Wonie promise me that you will save them " and i nodded. Sky loss his consciousness and his heartbeat stop and his pulse also stop. He crying.

He came to me and slap me hard. And said " you kill sky ". He grab my hair and slap me multiple times xiumin came and slap him hard. After sometime seventeen came.

S.coups POV :

We came from office and we are excited because we all planned to go
Restaurant for dinner. We are happy and we open the door and picture we in front of us make our world scattered in apart.

We see sky lying on floor unconscious and blood came from his body. They all run to him and said " sky open your eyes ". " Y..you c... can't leave u..us " ." You promised us that you didn't go anywhere".

We take him to hospital and he was admitted to hospital. After sometime doctor came and said " we are sorry we can't save him because of blood loss ". Hoshi said " take money but save him ". Doctor said " sorry we can't but ". " B..but what doctor". " He was stabbed multiple times".

I said " can we see him ". When I see him I start crying and said " why we leave you there" ." If we didn't leave you in house".

Now they all came back home but seventeen were not in good condition.
They said " how this happen". Kwang with fake tears and said " hyung i came home and I see wonwoo and sky were arguing with eachother and wonwoo said that he hate sky because you all give your to him and you never accept him as your husband. And sky also said that he knows that he is betraying us all and have relations with BTS. His enemy uncle".

Wonwoo said " you are tell a lie to all of them ". I got angry and said "SHUT UP and you continue ". Kwang said "
Wonwoo got scared when sky said that and he grab knife from kitchen and stab sky multiple times and I got to stop him he also cut my arms and he said. If you know that do you think I will leave you alive to ruined my plan and he stab him to when sky is dead and he laugh like a mad person ".

Wonwoo said " i didn't ki". Seventeen grab his hand and drab him to basement. And forcefully push him a d said " you will regret killing sky and betraying us". " Tell us who your boss ". " I told you that I have no boss and i didn't kill sky ".

" Do you think we believe you ". " But that the truth i didn't kill anyone and I never betray you". they all got angry they beat me and when wonwoo got unconscious. They will leave.

In there room they all were crying and said " we will make him regret doing that ". They drink alcohol. Asleep in sky room.

No One POV :

Wonwoo wakeup with pain in his body. Start crying remember what happened yesterday sky death , seventeen angry on me not believe me . They never believe me if I am right. I sometime regret that I love them.

He got up and get ready to go college.
He see seventeen and he give food to them. When they eat food they didn't eat food and said " what is his do you
Want to kill us ". " I .I". Dk slap wonwoo.

Wonwoo reach to college and meet his friends. Seventeen meet some boys and said " you have to bully wonwoo and if you did I will give you money you want".

They go and find wonwoo in class and they go to class and smack his hand.
Boy 1: go and bring us food.
Wonwoo: why you can't walk
Boy 2: he slap wonwoo and said don't talk to us like that. Go and bring us food
Wonwoo got scared and he go and bring food for them and give to them but they said
Boy 3: he grab his hair and said I told you fresh food means hot food. You bring us cold food.
Boy 4: go and bring us new food and this time come fast.
Wonwoo is sobbing and nodded and run to grab new food. He came back fast with food but that boy make wonwoo trip to floor and all food is all over him and all the students laugh at wonwoo. He cry and go to bathroom to clean himself. He meet seventeen there laughing and disgusting in there eyes.

Wonwoo go home and meet with slap him in his face and dino slap him. Wonwoo have tear in his eyes and said " what I did now ". The8 grab his hair tightly that make groan and the8 said " how dare you to slap xiumin".
Wonwoo look at him they both are smiling and said " I didn't slap him ".
" So do you think they did that to themselves". " Yes".