1

Wonwoo pov:

In morning it's 7:00 time to get up.
I get up from the bed. I did my morning routine. I go to kitchen to make food. Then take food to dinning table. Then I call minsoo. Minsoo is my boyfriend.
" Minsoo come down food is ready" . Minsoo came down from his room with his boyfriend

Yes , his boyfriend. He cheated on me .
I can't do anything because he abuse me physically

He and his boyfriend sit on table and eat food . Then they go to room ready to go office but his is in the kitchen.
He said "don't ever think that he love you because he eat your food". I said " I know that he doesn't love me he loves you. See soon he also leave you"
Then he saw minsoo came down to stair then he acted like I slap him

Minsoo said "what's going on here"then he said " h he slap me " and start crying

Minsoo came to me and slap me and burn my hand. I said " please i didn't do it . Sorry please don't hurt me" . I start crying because it hurts so much.

He and his boyfriend go to office.
I am crying because I miss my alphas .
My best friends alphas. I love them so
Much not as friend but as alphas because they are my mates.

I miss my them because they are dead. they are no longer with me.
I am not happy with boyfriend.

6 year ago

It's 7°clock in the morning. I get ready to school.sorry i forget to introduce myself. hello myself wonwoo. Age 19.
This is my new school. I also live alone . I am orphan.

This is my uniform.

I take my bus to school. I reach to my school. Wow My school is very big. It has a playground and 3 floors.

I am finding my class. Then I ask one boy I said " hello can you help me to find my class" . He tell me my class.
After that I go to my class .

No one pov:

Teacher come to call said " hello Student Today a new student has joined us. Come " wonwoo came in the class and teacher said " introduce yourself " . After that wonwoo introduce myself " hello
Myself wonwoo and I hope we get along." Then wonwoo bow to them .

Teacher said sit on the empty desk . I
Thanks to teacher and sit on my desk .
First period is English. I take my book and notebook .

Second period is maths. I do maths sum. Then next period is physical
We go to the playground. We play volleyball. I like volleyball and badminton ( what game do you like ).

After that it's lunch time. I am hungry.
And then one boy come to me said "hello my myself riki.can we be friends". Wonwoo said " hi myself wonwoo. Yes we can be friends.

We talk about hobbies. Hello said " are you new here" .wonwoo said "yes i am new here " .

Lunch time is over. Now next class is of physics. They tell us about Newton.
Then class is over.

Now next class is of chemistry. They tell us about chemicals.

Now the last class is of singing. And i like to rap. Then teacher introduce me as new Student. Then teacher said we have to sing or rap in next week.

And i am excited because i love rap. I
am gonna show them what i am.

Now school is over. I love this because they all are sweet not rude. I like it .
Then i go to my house. I don't have big house .

O no i have to go to my part time job .
Because i don't have money. Then i have to work. I work in coffee shop.
I like it because coustomer are ok not
Very rude but ok.

Then at 8°clock my shift is over. And i go to my home . I know it's dangerous
To go home at this late but what can i do. I have to do work for my school , for clothes.

I am afraid to go home at this late.
I go home by alley. That alley is scary and no light are there.

Then i see a person who was bleeding. And blood was coming from is head and stomach. He was Fainted at the road that dangerous for that person .

I take him to my house because it near for the place. In 5 mins we reach to my house. Then i place that person to my room.

After that i start to clean his wounds but his wounds weren't that deep . Then i clean his blood from his boby.
Then i make him were my cloths .

I know my clothes didn't fit him. After that i bandage to his wounds.

I sleep in couch. Now i get up to go to school. Make breakfast for ourselves.
Then i do my morning routine .

After eating my breakfast. I wrote a note for that person place it on the table. I leave to my house.

I come to school. Sit on my sit . After that teacher start there lecture.

??? POV:

I slowly open my eye. I see unfamiliar
Room. Then i realised that it's not my room then i see my wounds were clean and bandage. Cloths was also not mine.

I go to living room then i see a note on table that say" hello there I hope you are alright and your cloths on bathroom. I clean that and there I cook Breakfast for you. And your wounds are not fully ok so take care buy buy .I am going to school.

I am thinking that how can he take some unknown person into his home it's dangerous because he is am Omega.

Yes i can smell him. Smell like rose and sandal.

Then i see his photo on table. He is cute, with glasses. I eat my breakfast and then i take shower wear my cloths .

I go to my home. I am thinking about how to thank him to save my life.
I am thankful to him but don't know his name.

Who do you think he meet . How there story begin and how wonwoo
Meet his 12 alpha friends