37

Hello hyung

I know you all are angry and upset with them i leave without telling you if I tell you didn't let me go. I need time for everything happens in my life. I want break and rest for
sometime. I hope you will protect them for me, sky, grandma and for my child. I promise I will came back. So don't worry about me but when I came with my kids I want your kids to play with eachother.

Your kitten

BTS said " yes we will save them ". BTS we have put tracker on them but how.
Hobi said " I will do that ". " Ok and listen you have put them into his shoes ". " Ok". Hobi go to seventeen house and see no one in the house so he go to s.coups room and put tracker in his shoes.

Hobi go back to home. Said " I did it". " Now we will now where they were going ". " But house he have many shoes. It's not necessary to wear that shoes". " Yes Suga hyung but i ripped his other shoes. So he have one option to wear that shoes".

It's been 3 weeks since they were tracking them but nothing happen.
Next day, it's night time and seventeen got Kidnapped by his uncle. They are taking them into abandoned building.
They all were unconscious. After 3 hours later some of them were start to wake up and see himself tied to chair and s.coups said " dino,dk , jeonghan, seunghwan get up ". They are also start to wake up and see they all were tied to chair and they got angry and said " who dare to tied us here". Then door open and voice said " hello my nephews how are you". Woozi said " what do you want to maybe your wonwoo said it's a best opportunity for you to capture us". Uncle said " yes someone said so you want to meet them". They all nodded. Uncle said " darlings came ". Seventeen got shocked when they see Kwang and xiumin and said " what are you doing here". Kwang kiss uncle and said " yes daddy why you call us and did you captured them". Seventeen got angry and said " what the hell you are saying". Uncle said " hey seventeen i thought you are smart but you an idiot". He start laughing. Mingyu said " what do you mean". Uncle said " I mean do you really think that kwang and xiumin love you all ". Seventeen didn't say anything just listen and the8 said " they also betrayed us ". Uncle said " kwang and xiumin betrayed you". Hoshi said " and wonwoo he also betrayed us". Kwang Said " do you really think he betray you no he not betrayed but we make him look like he betrayed you all". Joshua said " why do means by you make it look like ". Xiumin said " we first try to kill jun he save him, we try to kill woozi he also save him. Then he came as your husband and said he about us that we betrayed you . He always saved you everytime then I think we have to you hate him and we kill sky and also because he know about us and i put all blame on wonwoo that he is one who kill him because you love only him and also that he sleep with BTS and other alphas and also do you remember that minseok he is one who send by us to play with wonwoo ". Joshua said "t..that means we did wrong with him ".  Uncle said " yes you did wrong with him you beat him, did everything to torture him ". Seventeen were silent and uncle said " hey do you know I kill your parents ". Dk said " why did you do that with wonwoo it's not his fault he is just save us from you". " Do you know i also kill his parents ". S.coups said " why do you kill his parents ". " Because his your parents and his parents were best friends and this parents save you from me ". Dino said " w...wait t..that m..eans h..e is our childhood best friends wonie ". " Now you remember him he said you multiple times that he is your childhood friend but you didn't believe him". Seventeen were crying remembering what they did with me. Uncle said " hey listen don't worry about wonwoo I will take care of him after your death. I will make him my mistress and I must said he have nice body to eat and I want to taste him". After listening to him seventeen blood boiled after listening to what he said if they didn't tied to chair they all died for sure. His uncle ready to kill them they have pointing his gun to s.coups.

With BTS listen everything and got ready with there weapons and there cars they move to there very fast and hide in the different building were they can get proper view of what is happening and taehyung and jimin is in top building and Suga and jungkook in 4 floor and namjoon and jin in 2nd floor. Namjoon and jin shot people on 1 to 5 floor. And they go to where they were and Suga and jungkook kill more than 10 people on
6 to 9 floor and last tae said " jimin you shot minsoo leg and i shot that baster leg and kookie you shot that kwang and Suga you shot that xiumin ok ". They all said " ok ". Tae said " after i counting 3 get ready 1 2 3 " . After saying 3 they all can hear bullet voice and they all shot very accurate.

Namjoon go and untied the seventeen members and now they all is bearing there uncle and kwang , xiumin and minsoo. Seventeen said " kwang and xiumin you betrayed wrong and you also kill sky and you make us do bad things to wonwoo". Vernon said " you mess with  person now you will get the consequences ". Seventeen broke there hand and kill them.

Uncle and minsoo were sitting tied to chair " you kill our parents and wonwoo parents and how dare you to say that word to wonwoo". Seventeen beat them with iron rods and then they take off there nails from legs and from hand he screaming in pain and they also cut his body every part they all are enjoying there pain and at last
Woozi cut there tongue and they here there scream and kill him.

Namjoon said " let's go ". They all go home they don't know that seventeen grandmother came. BTS and seventeen go to meet grandmother.
BTS said " guys let's go ". Mingyu said " hyung go after eating food ". Jungwoo said in cold voice make there shiver in spine " we are not hungry". Woozi said " hyung you know where is wonwoo". That it for BTS to tolerate his anger and Suga go woozi and punch him hard that make him cough blood and mingyu came to stop but jungkook also puch him.