39

I said " Do you live nearby". He said " No ". I said " What if they came back and hurt you". I got scared what will happen if they came again so I thought and said " you can live here when your wounds is heal you can go back and for now you are staying here". They got shocked now one talking to them like this other then there boyfriends and family. He said " but ". Before he said anything I said " I said na you are staying means you are staying ". They both nodded and I said " now I will make food for us ". I make food for us and we eat and after that we are ready to sleep. They said " you are an Omega you are not afraid that we will do anything to you". I smile at them and said " if you want then I am not here and because i believe you ".
They also smile go to sleep. I can see they can't sleep so I said " come here ". They came lay in my bed and rub there hair slowly. They slowly go to dreamland. I am smiling to see them sleeping peacefully. I don't know I feel safe when they are with me. I got confused what I am feeling then I thought have we meet before.

I am 2 months pregnant. I see them coming to table I serve them food.
But I feel like throwing. I run to bathroom and throw out everything.
I came back and see there concern eyes and I said " everything is fine it's normal". They nodded. I said " hello myself wonwoo. It's nice to meet you ". One of them said " hello myself phayu . It nice to meet you " . Next one said " Hello myself prapai. It's nice to meet you ".

phayuAlphaTop 3 Mafia in world after BTS and seventeen

phayu
Alpha
Top 3 Mafia in world after BTS and seventeen. He is the hacker and he is good with computer technology.
He is good with weapons he work with minor and major family.
Vegas and pete son. Have boyfriend name rain.

Prapai AlphaSon of kinn and Porche

Prapai
Alpha
Son of kinn and Porche.
Top 3 Mafia boss. No.3 businessman theerapanyakul . They have many hotels , restaurant, clubs and many more. He work with minor and major family. Have boyfriend name sky.

Rain OmegaSon of tharn and type

Rain
Omega
Son of tharn and type.
Graduate Student from Korea. He is classmate of sky and wonwoo. Soon to be husband of phayu.

Sky OmegaSon of Lian and kueaGraduate Student from Korea

Sky
Omega
Son of Lian and kuea
Graduate Student from Korea. Classmate of rain and wonwoo. Soon to husband of prapai.

It's been 1 months since prapai and phayu is living with wonwoo they become best friends . They tell me there love story but there lovers name is familiar to me.

Prapai said " wonie give me your number ". " Ok ". We exchange our number. They go back to thailand.
I am happy when they are with me and my baby.

I go to my work and do my work very passionately. I see a man came to shop we get us. He look rich then they see
He was looking at some cloths to buy. This cloths suits him.

I see some other are talking. Ignore them and do my work and go home and he see phone from phayu said " hello how are you wonie". " I fine and what happened with you are tired ".
" How do you ". " I know". " Yes today we have so much to do and do you know rain and i go on date ".

I smile and said " really and maybe you enjoy your date and where is my second lover boy". " Yes we enjoy our date and he is with me also ". Prapai said " hello how are you ". " Fine and what happened to you". " Nothing". " You can't lie to me ". " Wonie how can you understand us within a month".
" I don't know now tell me what happen". " Actually sky is angry with me and didn't talk to me " . " Ok are you free within this week ". " Yes on Saturday. So go on date and gift him flower and gift him something pretty which describe him ". " Wow wonie you are great I will definitely do that". " Ok bye take care both of you ". " You two". How cute they are sharing problem with me and tell me everything happens in there daily life.

I go to eat something spicy and i said " my baby wants to eat spicy but less spicy ". I eat and got to room .

I ready to sleep I see my ring on my hand and I start crying and said " I am regretting to come back but I am happy to save them and for my baby.

Why did you do that seventeen i believe you. But you never believe me. How can they think I kill sky he is like my brother.

I can't sleep so I call hobi said " hello hobi ". " W.. wonwoo is that you ". " Yes it's me you kitten". " How are you wonie and our baby".

" We all are good just missing you all ". " Then come back ". " No I need time ". " Ok take you time but came fast". " Is hyung are there". " Yes". " Hello hyung". " Kitten how are you "
" I am fine hyung you tell". " Why did you left alone ". " Hyung I need time and how are they ". " Maybe fine ". " Thank you hyung to save them ". " No need to say that ". " I love you all".
" We also you kitten and came fast ok". " Hyung listen when I came back i want a baby in hobi hand ok". " Ok don't worry we will fullfill your wish ". I said " all the best hobi". " Ya wonwoo ".

I hope they all stay happy and together. I also want. Seventeen to be happy in there life. I am start crying because i get the Memories of sky and me when we were happy both new and old one.

I got sleep and next morning I wake up and see my other roommates came
They always talk rude to me and I never say anything to them.

But it's hear when I see them ignoring me and they said " don't talk to us ok.
". " Why we are roomates ". " You are not our roommates ok".