20

Sky see us happy. I go and hug him and said " hyung I am happy"." Congratulation". I feel guilty when I see his face. I am sorry sky but I will give you best birthday gift .

We all were watching movie. I like the movies. After that we sleep. Next morning , grandma said " all of you go to shopping for marriage"."grandsons. Go and make select what do you want to were on wedding and ring "." Wonie and sky you also go and select dress for wedding". We all nodded and i go to alphas room and said "
Listen s.coups hyung you make to get two ring "." First don't call us that and why two we will get one"." I will you that and if you you didn't get I will tell grandma. Grandma"." Ok I will get that and we hate you".

Sky and i go to mall for shopping and we see dress for wedding i didn't like it. I see sky looking at dress. I said " sky do you like that dress"." Yes he is good I love "."ok then you are going to wear that in wedding ". " Are mad it's your wedding. I can't wear that "." So what it's my wedding but I want you to wear his "."ok". I also select mine. Our both dress is best.

"Sky let's go to ring shope for select the ring for them"."yes". We go and i select for s.coups and I said " hyung can you help me to select for woozi hyung ". Sky select for woozi hyung.
I like his choice for woozi hyung.

We shop so many things. Now it's late and mingyu and dk hyung came to pick us. I said " dk and mingyu is came to pick us are you worried about us"." No we are not worry about you but yes for sky we are worry about him". I am sad and happy.
Sad because they didn't care about me and happy because they care about sky.

We get home and seventeen order the food for us and we eat. We talk but they all ignored me. It's hurts but it's ok. Next day, they go to his friends and business friend and many more people they invited in our wedding.

Now they go to his mansion because grandma want our marriage is going to held in there mansion. They all nodded and we are ready to go there mansion.

This is there biggest mansion

This is there biggest mansion. I got shocked because this is bigger than
My mansion. We go and see maid were working then they greet us.
" Welcome young masters and princess". We nodded.

S.coups say get ready the room. They nodded and get ready and make food.
I remember coming here one time. That time I am 8 years old. I love them . The maid said " princess are you that boy came here before"." Yes aunty min"."oo my dear how are I am finding aunty"."how is your son "." Let's leave him "." I made food for you all came and eat"."ok ". I go to s.coups room I said " s.coups hyung came food is ready"." I said you not to call us that "."I will call you all that and now came down otherwise I will tell grandma".

We go and eat food. They see wedding arrangements. I am happy because I am going to marry them and I also love them.

Wedding day , we all get ready and seventeen wear