17

"What happened"."nothing actually i have get higher salary because i have to submit fee and rent"."ok"."hyung you have to go home your family must be worried and I also have school bye. And put key under that pot ok "." Is he out of his mind he believe stranger and said to put his key under the pot. I don't care I have to home ".

I go to school. I see my school again I am so happy. O no i am getting late.
I run fast and bump into someone and maybe i know who is he. And I am right he is dino. I said " I am sorry but can you tell me this class". He said " it's ok and your are same as my class let's go we are getting late ".i nodded
I am smiling because I am happy to see him again and alive.

I enter the class and introduced "myself wonwoo and it's nice to meet you all". Teacher said " you sit next to Lee chan ". He raised his hand I sit next to him and I said " thank you for
Helping me ". He nodded.

In free period i go to library and read books and look at door because it's time for dino to came. After sometime he came and do his math question and he did it wrong again. I said " the answer is 4 not 8 " he look at me and i go the solve the sum for him to know.
He said " you are good at maths".I blushed. He said " can you teach me math" ." Yes ofcourse".

Now, i go to coffee shop and i go home early because today is the when I meet woozi and i don't want to get hurt. I go and see four man were fighting with a one man. I go there and said " that's wrong four man vs
One that's unfair".they all look at me and said " listen sweetheart what are doing here are not afraid we will do anything to you "."no because within 5 min police came "."what did you call
"." No i didn't call but police come at his hour for patrolling".they can here police siren and they all go from there
I go to him and said " are you ok "
" Yes just a little scratch "."let me see ".
Before I do anything police car stop and said " what are you doing here at this late ". He said in rude voice. I said
" Sorry sir actually i going home from my working shift ". They nodded and said " what happened to his hand did you fight with gangsters". That police can closer to woozi and thought ' I have do something ' and I said " sorry sir my friend have an accident. Don't worry I will take care of this. Let's go" i grab his hand and go to my house.
I open the door and said " have you eaten something "."no". " Wait in my
Room ok ". He nodded and i make food for him. I take food to my room and I see his hand and clean the blood and put bandage to it.

His right hand is injured. He can't eat and I see. I grab bowl and he is eating.
Now we all go to sleep.

Next day, he get up and wake me up also and said " ok bye and don't take stranger at your house because you are an Omega". I nodded

I go to school and today is our test. I
Clear test and i can get 2 highest marks in marks. And I am happy to meet woozi hyung.

I go to my workplace maybe today I meet sky. If I am not wrong. I was listening the song. Someone came I said the shop  is close I see sky injured and I said " go and hide under that counter ". He nodded. And go and hide there and i again start listening song then same two man came and said " have you seen a boy and he maybe injured"." No i didn't see him and how he did get injured did you do something"."just say what I asked not ask questions"."ok now leave ".they came closer to me and i said " listen go from here police is coming for petrolling ". They didn't listen and start touching me and that sky get up from but i said " 5 4 3 2 1 then we all hear police siren". when they hear go run from my shop.

I go to sky and said. " Are you ok" . I give my hand him to stand. He said "
Yes i am ok". " Came out of office desk ". Sky come out of desk he is injured and his leg is wound but it's not happened in past. I must be careful from my surroundings.

I take him hospital and doctor treat him and he need bed rest for 1 week. I nodded and i take him my home and made him sleep in my room.

Next day, I wake up and do morning routine and made breakfast for us.
I wake him up and said " what happened and how did I got here we are at hospital what doctor said"." I take you my home after we go hospital doctor treat you and you need bed rest for 1 week "." I can't rest here I have to go home"."you can't go home for 1 week you are staying here with me". " But i can't worry you". " It's ok sorry I didn't introduce myself wonwoo"." Sky and thank you for everything ". " No we are friends "."yes we are friends or bff"."bff".

"Now, eat breakfast and his tv remote,
This is video game, music play and cd etc. are here if you get bored. Bye I have to go school.

No one POV:

Now, this 1 week came to an end we became really close. And he get call from his boyfriend. He answered.
He said " wonie my boyfriend is coming to pick it's ok for you"." Yes ofcourse". Door Bell ring he go to open the door and see dino and he hug him.

Sky take him inside the house. Wonwoo was in bathroom. Dino said
" What happened and what are doing in this house and whose house is his. If they hurt him".sky tell him everything happens within 1 week.
How wonwoo save him from goons and how he take care of him.

Wonwoo get out of bathroom and said
" Hey sky did you're boyfriend to pick you or not. If not you are not going anywhere at this time". Wonwoo look at them and dino said " wonwoo what are you doing here"."chanie his is my house. What are you doing here". Sky said " do you both know each other".
We both say " yes we know each other he is my friend and tech me maths".

Dino said " who do you both know eachother ".sky said " he is one my bff and who save me and take care of me ". Dino said " ok thank you so much for saving him ". Before I said anything doorbell ring. Dino and sky look at each other and confused.