25

As I move to go outside he grab my hand and said " baby boy where are you going ". " What are you saying and leave me". He pin me to the wall and start touching me and he kiss my neck and touch my things i am crying.
And said " pls don't touch me ". He didn't listened and kiss me and touching me. He stopped when someone came inside and i run from washroom. He grab me but I said " i will tell everyone". He smile and said " do you think they will believe you no never". He leave my hand and said " we meet tomorrow baby ".

I go to seventeen and said "c..can we g..go home". Vernon said inAngry " why it's been only half an hour he came here and you want to came here". " P..pls i.. didn't feel well can we go home". " I told you we have meeting and if you not feeling well go home alone don't disturb us ok..now go ".

I go to BTS. I feel my are numb. I said
" Suga can you take me home. I am not filling well ". I can't move my feet and it feel like give up anytime. Suga see this and he take off his coat and put on my lower area. And then he picked me up and yoongi take me to his car and said " do you want to go home ". "Suga hyung can you take me your house. I want to go there ".
" Ok let's go ". Now we reached to my second house my cousin brother house. Suga hyung take me to room and he is about to leave but I grab his hand and said " Suga hyung can sleep with me like we use do when we were kids". " Yes why not but let me answer the call first ok ". I. Nodded.

He hug me like he used to do when I can't sleep. I feel safe in my hyungs arms and i sleep. Next morning, I wake up but I feel strong arms on me I know who is this. It's Suga hyung and
Tae tae hyung. I look at them i feel safe and happy. But yesterday incident make my eyes teary again.
Tae tae hyung said " why are you crying. Kitten ". " Hyung I miss mom and dad ". " It's ok they are watching us. So don't worry ". I nodded.

Jinu hyung said " alm of you came down breakfast is ready ". I walk to dinning table I meet jungkook hyung I hug him and then jooni , hobi , jimin
And i go to kitchen and see jin hyung.
I go to him and hug him and he said " you not fully awake. Let's eat food ".
I nodded and go sit center of jimin and jungkook.

Jooni hyung said " how are you feeling kitten are you ok". " Hyung I am fully fine" and smile . We eat food and talk. I said " hyung when will you take me to amusement park ".
Tae tae said " how about tomorrow night ". I smile and nodded.

Jin said " came we will drop you home". I nodded and. They drop me home and as I enter I see all alphas were eating food and sky " where were you last night. Do you know how worried I am "." Sorry actually i go with BTS hyung "." Came have breakfast with us ". " No sky i food with them and I am not feeling well so I am not going college today ". " Are you ok ". " Yes just headache ". " Don't act like you are not well it's just a headache nothing more". I ignore them and go to my room and sleep.

Next night, i go down and see all of them and said " I am going to amusement park ". " Alone ". " No with BTS hyung ". " I want to came also ". The8 said " ok then let's go we all can go and sky go with us and wonwoo you go with BTS hyung ". I nodded and leave from there.

I sit on there car and they drive to amusement park. I look my around its look beautiful and I am happy.
I see my alphas and sky. I ignore them and start to play game and tae tae hyung win two teddy bear for us and one for hobi another for me and I am happy and hug them and kiss on BTS cheeks. All BTS means with jhope.

Now it's every late we eat food and we ready to go home and i go with my husband and I said bye to BTS.
Now we move to came and sit there we all were tired and i don't know when I sleep and when I wake up i strong arms around my waist and he picke up to my room i know who it is.
It's vernon hyung. He then put me on bed and covere with blanket and go outside the room.

Next morning, I wake up in good mood and go to kitchen and make food for us and after sometime they all came and i serve them food. I smile to them.

I again start talking and talking about what we did and remember the memories from there and i laugh.
They say " can't you eat without talking. I got irritated when you talk and talk. ". " Ok bye I am going to college". I leave them there i fastly go to college.

I bow to teacher and greeted by classmates. I am happy and then bell ring and class started and I focus on what teacher is telling us.

Then next teacher came and said "
After three days I will you test and if someone marks is less then. I will call your parents". We all nodded.

I said dino " hello dino get ready our training is going to start from today onwards". Before he said something I got cafeteria and see all people crowd and infront of seventeen groups.

I know they are famous but they can't just rome around them and these girls Omegas always try to touch them.