33

Wonwoo go and sleep in his room and did came to eat and sky go to his room and said " why didn't you came down for dinner". " I don't want to eat ".
Sky grab his hand and take him down to dinning table and go to kitchen and came with plate of food.

Seventeen were sitting in couch and watching there both Omega with loving eyes and sky make wonwoo eat with his hand like a big brother.
And wonwoo eat food. That both were laughing and talking. Because it's been many days since they see wonwoo smile and laugh.

Dk POV :

We all were sitting in dinning table and eating food but wonwoo didn't came to eat we all were sad . They all don't know what they all feel about wonwoo. They all see sky going in wonwoo room.

We all are sitting in couch. After sometime we see sky and wonwoo came down and sky make wonwoo sit in dinning table and make him eat food by his hand.

Sky said " I think we watch movie".
We all watch movies it was romantic movie in there is kissing scenes.
When I see this but i imagine wonwoo
Lips. I imagine me and wonwoo.
But got interrupted 'what the hell I am thinking ' .

It's a mid night I see sky and wonwoo sleep. We see wonwoo is head in seunghwan shoulder. I wake him up
And said " wonwoo go to room you are sleepy". He said " nu nu you pick me ". And he make grabby hand like a baby with cute pout. We all coo at this cute boy. Seventeen is fight that who is going to take wonwoo to his room.
This is first time they all are fighting for this. They all were fighting i take my chance and pick him up and said
" Bye hyung and take sky to his room".

I take wonwoo to his room and put him in his bed but he grab my hand and I try to free myself but he pull my hand and I lose my balance and lay on top of him and our lips touch.

His lips look so beautiful, pink. I want to kiss him more but he move so I move next to him and lay down. And I was looking at his face is so beautiful and cute. I don't know when I sleep.

Next morning, I wake up and I feel weight in my chest and I look down I see wonwoo head in my chest and my hand on his waist. His waist is thin.
I see him wake up and i acting like sleeping.

Wonwoo POV:

I wake up and I feel strong arm in my waist I look at him. I try to free myself from his grip. He pull my waist and I was on top of him I open my eyes I see our lips touch. I feel my cheeks pink.
He also wake up and look at me.

I push him and run to bathroom. I thought what just happened. I..I
Kiss h..him. but I got ready for college and go down stairs and sit in table.

I see all seventeen members but I see dk and I am blushing thinking about kiss. All of them were looking at me.
I said " w..hat " . " Are you blushing".
" N..no". Dk said in teasing voice.
" Are you blushing". I look at him.
" I..I am going b..bye". " Is he ok".

No One POV :

Seventeen were looking at wonwoo blushing then they all see dk smirk at wonwoo when he ask. We all are ready to go they all are sitting on car and Vernon said " what happened ". Dk said " nothing". Jeonghan said " te us what happened we see you smirk and smile from morning ". Dk tell that he kiss wonwoo twice time.

Seventeen is jealous and dk said " hey control you smell of jealous ok".
They all reach to college. They all see wonwoo smile and talking happily.

Principal sir came and wonwoo look uncomfortable because what he said to him but he said " we are sorry for what we did ". Wonwoo said smiling" it's ok sir ".

Wonwoo came home. There is birthday party in seventeen house.
He said " what type of party ". They are busy in party so ignore him.
Next day came they all to get cake for birthday boy.

Wonwoo think it's his birthday party.

Wonwoo dress

All the friends came and they start the party and wonwoo came down and See all the guest

See all the guest. I greet all the friends and guest.

Seventeen announced that they are going to cut the cake. Wonwoo came
And cut the cake. But seventeen got angry and said "WHAT THE HELL YOU DID". " What do you mean. I cut the cake and where is my gift seventeen". Hoshi got angry and slap wonwoo hard and said "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR GIFT".
" It's not your cake can't you see that it's our friend wonie birthday".

Wonwoo said " I told you that I am your childhood friend". Dino get angry and take him upstairs. And go to his room and drag his neck and said " I told you a that you are not our childhood friend". " I..I ". " JUST SHUT UP".

They all leave the room and go to party hall. And s.coups said " sorry about my friend".

They all celebrate there birthday. They all don't know that today is wonwoo birthday and he was crying in his remember the memories when his parents and his alphas and grandma celebrate.

Party is over and everyone is gone home and seventeen go to there room and BTS called wonwoo in his house and me there he is wearing the same dress. I inside see dark suddenly light on and they all sing happy birthday to you. And wish me happy birthday and wonwoo cut the cake and they give gifts to him.

Hobi can see he is sad or he was crying before coming here. So he take wonwoo to his room and said "what happened why did you crying".
Wonwoo start crying and tell him everything what happened between them today. Hobi know everything about seventeen and wonwoo related because wonwoo tell him everything.
How they misunderstood him and how the behaviour with him.