41

No one POV

Wonwoo sleep in my bed because I got tired and my baby is also tired and also it's night time. Wonwoo wake up at 2 pm. Wonwoo open the fridge and see chocolates and i eat Wonwoo go to my sleep.

Next morning wonwoo listen someone is angry and fighting wonwoo think it's dad kin. Voice and dad Vegas voice. Wonwoo go down slowly because I am sleepy.

He see look at direction where voice with sleepy eyes and wonwoo look all of them were scared to say anything because they are angry. Wonwoo see his pa Porsche and pa pete is also scared to anything and there is many people and wonwoo walk to kinn direction hug him tightly and said " dad kinn don't be angry na pls ". Kinn got shocked who hug him and who call him dad but he feel nice and happy that his anger go away. Other family members were shocked because only one who can control kinn and Vegas anger is there husband. When they see kinn smiling and said " ok". Vegas said " who are you how dare you to hug him ". Wonwoo listen to him and also hug him and said " dad v pls don't shout".
Vegas after listening dad from this boy.

His heart melt after listening to him.
He smile and. Said " ok sorry". Wonwoo nodded cutely. I go to couch and sleep there all were looking at me and after sometime I wake up all of them were looking at wonwoo and wonwoo looking all of them and he have tear in his eyes after seeing them and kinn said " did you sleep well and why are you crying". Wonwoo said " yes dad kinn". Wonwoo stand up and hug his pa Porsche and said " p...a Porsche and dad kinn i miss you all ".
He start crying. All of them were looking at eachother and someone said " who are you and why are you calling us pa and dad ". Wonwoo look at them but said " you don't remember me pa Porsche, dad kinn,pa pete and dad v". " I think we didn't remember you ". " I am going to my room ". They all were sad to see wonwoo sad . When he came down Porsche and pete were making food and other were sitting in table. After sometime later two people came and hug wonwoo from the behind and put there head in wonwoo shoulders and
All of them were looking at them and prapai signal his mother and Porsche said " guess who is behind". Wonwoo take time smile and said " I told you both I know it's you prapai and phayu". He then look them and they hug him and said " who do you know ". " I just guess ". " Wait. Prapai you are so of pa Porsche and dad kinn and phayu you are son of pa pete and dad v". They both nodded and hug and said " I am happy".kinn said " did you know eachother". Prapai said " yes dad he is one who save both of us and take care of us like pa Porsche and pa pete". All said " really". They both nodded and " how did you came here". Porsche said " he also helped me so I take him ".

At that time tankhun and said " hello everyone you all are eating without me ". They all look at each other and didn't know what to say and wonwoo say " no uncle we all are waiting for you". They all look at me and then nodded . Tankhun said " Oo really ".
Wonwoo said " OOO my dear uncle how can we eat without we love you ". All of them were looking at me and i smile and they look at tankhun. We start eating and wonwoo said " pa Porsche you made my favourite food I love you pa and pa pete you made my favourite desert I love you ". All of them were looking at him and kinn said " you are wonie our prince". I stand and hug dad kin. And said " i know only you can remember me dad kinn. They all didn't remembere me ". I start crying and all of them came and hug. Pa Porsche said " we are sorry my prince we didn't think it's you baby". I nodded .

They said let's eat but i feel throwing up so go to bathroom and throw out the food . When I came back i can see all of them looking concern and worried. I said " it's ok I am fine ". " Shall we call doctor ". " Not it's ok ".
" do you pickles. I want to eat ". All of them look at and said " wonie are pregnant ". " Yes i am 3 months pregnant Pa Porsche". They all hug me and said " congratulation". "Thank you". Kinn said " how is your parents". " They are dead ". " What happened" " actually you know dad best friends hanbin his brother kill him and his wife and they also try to kill there son when my parents save them and then he after years and kill my parents in front of me I was hiding somewhere I can see my parents got murder ". I start crying remember everything. " It's ok ". " Students bully me for being an orphan".

" So who you survive". " I start working in cafe from the age of 13 ".
" I make money for my school hardly".
Pa Porsche and pa pete hug him and said " don't worry we are here for you now don't worry".

"Let's sleep go to your room". Kinn and Porsche go to there room and Porsche is in his thoughts and kinn see this hug him from behind and said
" What happened babe. Is something bothering you ". Porsche said " I am thinking about wonwoo. How he live without his parents in this year. He never get parents love ". Kinn nodded at him.

Porsche said " kinn should we adopt him ". Kinn smile and said " why not I want Little and cute son like him ". " Ok then we will talk this with other members also ". Kinn nodded. They got I sleep.