9

Warning ⚠️:
(If your uncomfortable so leave this page).

1 month later :

One day When I go to house there house. All If them were there but not there Omegas .there Omegas is going somewhere and came tomorrow. It's
Night time I got ready to go my home
But then i smell someone phenomenon or everyone phenomenon. I don't know what's happening.

I hear some voice from their rooms.
I go and see. They all are burning and sweating. I call sky but sky didn't answer my phone I don't know what to do. There phenomenon were stronger every min. I also call xiumin hyung and kwang but they also didn't answer my call.

No one POV:

Wonwoo was about to get out there room.(All of them were in one room).
When seungcheol and jihoon both grab my hand and drop me in there bed wonie got scared what are they doing.
Wonie feel someone hand under my shirt and I see mingyu hyung. I try to stop him then jun hyung grab my both hand and kissing on my hand.
Joshua then ripped my shirt. Seunghwan take off my shorts. I was crying to stop but they didn't stops.
Now I am fully naked infront of them.
They were looking at me in lustful eyes. Seungcheol and jihoon start to kiss on stomach. Jeonghan and jun were sucking my nipples and i moan.
They smirk and suck hard making me moan. Vernon and seunghwan was kissing on my neck. Minghao were kissing my thighs and mingyu was sucking my length. And seokmin and chan were kissing my back.joshua kiss me all over my body. Hoshi fang came and bite me in neck. He was drinking my blood. Joshua kiss me on lip and fight for dominance. I moan in kiss because hoshi bite on neck.
Vernon bite me on neck were hoshi bite. All of them bite me on neck were hoshi and vernon bite.
Then seungcheol take lube in hand and put his finger in his hole wonwoo
Cry in pain but he stop by mingyu mingyu length on his mouth they all were kissing him and sucking his nipples. Seungcheol fastly Move his finger and now he put three in wonwoo was have tear in his eyes.
Now seungcheol take out his finger.
Wonwoo feel relief but wonwoo when
He put his length in wonwoo hole.
He is crying in pain but he can't do anything. Cheol fasten his speed hitting his shot and he came. Then jihoon and then they all did it wonwoo. now wonwoo is unconscious.

Next morning Lee chan is one who wakeup early from everyone when he see room were messy and he look at himself. He is naked then stand up and look himself in mirror then got dress. When he look at bed his heart break. He see wonwoo on bed unconscious and naked he is bleeding.he has tears in his eyes.
He look at his brothers. They were naked also. When he go to wonwoo wake up and look at him with small smile.
When he try stand up his leg don't support and about to fall chan  drab him and pick him in bridal style and go to bathroom and make hot for him
So he can feel less pain. Now he clean him. Help him to wear chan shirt. Which is long for him. Wonwoo came out of  tub. he can't stand properly. When chan see he go to him and pick him in bridal style. Wonwoo said " i...I want t..to g..go home". Chan said "you can't go by yourself I will take you home". I nodded.

He take me home and he made me sit in dinner table I stand up try to walk
Kitchen. I was again fall down and try to stand but it's paining in lower area
In cry. He came and see me in floor and cry. He said " what are doing in floor i make you sir in chair ". I said "I am hungry and I try to stand but fall down".

Lee chan POV:

I wake up early I look at myself. I got shocked when I see myself naked .
When I look at room my heart break and tear came. I see wonwoo naked in bed with seungcheol and Joshua hyung. And he is bleeding form lower area.

I got dressed up and I see wonwoo wakeup and try to stand but his leg give up and about to fall but grab him.
Theni took him to bathroom to freshen up. he come out of his clothes
He looks cute and fragile baby. He said he want to go home. I said " i will take you home " because i can't take risk to leave him alone.

I take him to his house and pick him and make him sit in dinner table.
He said he has to make something for himself and for me. I said " don't worry i will make breakfast for you and me ". After making food i take him to his bed I know need rest. I try to talk but he said " can you go p..pls
I..I want to sleep. I can hear him crying and I feel guilty.

I came home they all are wakeup.
They asked" where were you" and
I said " go to drop wonie house " they said " did wonie sleep here. so he see us naked " i cough and said " no this can't be happens".

Next day:

I was thinking about yesterday. Should I talk to him. I didn't talk to him from yesterday. He get ready to go college and i didn't see wonie.
I get to class teacher said wonwoo is absent today.

After coming home seungcheol hyung said " chanie we have to go office. Get
Ready we have to go "  I nodded. I got ready to go office. I enter my office
And got greeted by employees.
When we get ready for meeting. My phone ring I see it's wonie calling.
I decided to ignore but my heart said "answer" . My mind also think why is he calling me his late.

He answered the call before he could say anything wonie said "h.. hello c..hanie pls p....p..pls a...alpha c..ame
It's p... paining". I said " hello hello "
I run without care anything. Go to office there I see all my brothers.i said
" Joshua hyung give me your car key".
Joshua said " what do you need my car key you know there is important meeting your are not going anywhere" . I got angry " hyung give me it's emergency pls" . He then give me his key I run to his car and drive to wonie house . I open the door the
I said " wonie were are you." . I go to
His room i see him unconscious in floor. I fastly run to him pick him and place him in bed.  I said " wonie open your eyes pls. You are scaring me pls". I start crying and then I call doctor.
2 min later doctor come and check him. Give him injection.