43

Next morning, I wake up and fresh up and go downstairs I see pa pete and pa Porsche. I go and hug pa Porsche and said " good morning pa Porsche". " Good morning". I hug pa pete and said " good morning pa pete ". " Good morning wonie". I see dad's and both brothers.

I go and hug dad kinn and said " good morning dad kin ". "Good morning dear ". I hug prapai and phayu it was long because they are sleepy and clingy like me. I softly wake them " prapai and phayu get up it's time to eat food and go wake up mili. She have schools". They all are shocked to see prapai and phayu listening to me.
I hug my dad v and said " good morning dad v".

Kim and chay came down and said " that girl is spoiled by all of you now she is not listening to me ". I smile and hug both of them and wish them. And said " I will go and ready her for school". Chay said " she will not listen to you ". I smile and said " oo my dear you don't know me ".

I go to his room and see prapai and phayu is also sleeping there and I said " all of you get up ". " No we want to phi ". I said " ok then I will not talk to any of you if don't wake up ". They all got up and I ready mili and we got to downstairs. All of them have proud face.

We all eat and I said " mili finish your food ". He nodded and he finished.
Prapai,phayu and i go with him to drop him in school.

I have to work today we have race. I look at prala and phayu and said " can I come pls I want to see you both racing ". They both nodded.

It's night time and i said " pa Porsche and pa pete can I go with them to race track". Pa Pete said " ok dear but ask them ". " They said ok". " Nice but take care ok".

I go down and see my brothers there and mili also

I go down and see my brothers there and mili also. They me with them.
I see so Many car and bike. I love it.

I go inside. I grab mili hand because there is so much crowd. I can see it's my prapai turn and i can see he is nervous and i go to tent and phi came from behind and hug me i can feel he is nervous and phayu Also i grab his hand and said " don't worry I am here na and i believe I you ". He smile and said " i love you". I love you too".

Phayu came and also hug me and I said " oo my dear phayu don't worry i believe you both". Phayu said " I love you". I smile and said " i love you also and don't worry about mili i am with her". Mili said " all the best phi". He kiss both phi and phi also kiss him.

Prapai won the race and phayu also won the match and hug wonwoo and pick him up. Wonwoo said " put me down you forget I am pregnant". " Sorry wonwoo and you also little". He touch my belly. Wonwoo feel someone is watching them.

Sky POV:

Rain said " phayu and prapai is having race now shall we go ". " No".
" Pls". I and rain go to racing track where this is second time we are here like this this is where I first meet prapai. I smile remember that time.

We go inside and see that wonwoo again with them. I see they take him here and why he is calling pa Porsche.

I angry when prapai hug him from the back he also do it to me. I also see phayu hugging him and I look at rain he is angry and jealous.

We can see them win the race zand they all go to room and hug wonwoo again and pick him up. We get angry on them. And what we hear next have our heart break.

Wonwoo said he is pregnant and whose child. Both sorry to that belly .
We leave from there and go to home and start crying and said this is why they are so close to him because it's there child.

They cheat on us and I feel heart break. Why did they play with our feelings if they didn't love us they should have tell us about that.

I look at rain he is crying mess and first i have to take care of him. They both crying and comforting eachother.

Next morning, he wake up and got call from his dad tharn and said " hello get ready for party tomorrow ok "." Ok".

Tharn Said " are you ok rain ". " Yes i am ok ". I also get call from his my dad
Lian. Lian " are you ok why is your voice is like this ". " I am fine just get up ". " Ok ready for tomorrow party ok ". " Ok".

We go to park to get fresh air and I see wonwoo there. I and rain got angry and go to him and said " oo hello wonwoo how are you". " H..ii ". " How are you feeling good". " Yes why.are you asking". " What you did to us makes you happy to snatch our love from us ". " What are talking ". " I accept that we didn't believe you that time and hurt you but I can't think that to take revenge on us you cross your limits ". " W...what are y..you s..aying". " What are saying is truth ".

Sky said " let's go it's good we broke out friendship with that type of person ". I can see him crying and said " look at his crocodile tear".

I got angry on him but he is crying i didn't feel good. I go to rain House and sleep there and talk. Rain got call from our classmates and said " hello rain ". " Hello ". " Do you know where is wonwoo". " Why". " I don't know but seungcheol want do you know there is rumours that wonwoo kill his boyfriend". " What ". " Yes"."ok". " I will give you seungcheol number". " Ok".