30

" H.. hyung h..he t..touch " . Jimin said
" Shhh everything is going to ok. We all are here your brother's are here no one can touch you. You are safe".
"Let's eat the food ok ". He nodded

Now, they all sleep in one room how they all sleep then they were kids.
They can see wonwoo is sobbing.
BTS all members link there mind and
Namjoon said " jimin and yoongi you know what to do ". They nodded and
Do there work.

Minseok were going home when someone form the behind hit him on head with iron rods and kidnaper is
Smile and angry.

They take him to basement. Minseok wake up after 1 hours. His head is paining and blood coming. He said
" Who are you ". Jin said " look he is awake ". " Who are you". " Your death". " What a joke". Jimin is laugh evils and it send shivers to his spine.
He came forward and take out his finger nails. Minseok is crying in pain.
He take out his two fingers nails.
He is screaming and said " p...pls s...stop w... what I did. W...why are you
D.. doing this ". "You touch our brother "and he said " which one".
Taehyung said " wonwoo ". Minseok said " WONWOO ". " Yes he is our brother and you dare to touch him ". They all kick him in stomach. Minseok said " sorry I will never touch him and tell everyone truth that I am the one who touch him". Now that's a good boy.

BTS is not easily to make him leave .
He beat him a lot that he can not came from hospital for 1 week .and said " listen we are not killing you because you will tell the truth to them".

They all go back to his room and see hobi is waiting for him and said " is everything ok you didn't kill him ".
They are surprised and said " how do you know ". He kiss them and said " my dear hubby i know all of you very well that how protective you all are to me and to wonwoo ".

" Yes our love you everything ". " And listen we going on trip for 1 week all because wonwoo mind get fresh ok".

"Ok my dear hubby". They kiss him
And he said " you all are getting horny". " Yes baby only for you ". Let's go to room then. They all go their room and sleep.

Next morning, they wake up wonwoo and said " kitten get up and ready we
Are going". Wonwoo said " where are we going ". " Trip for 1 week ". " Really". " Yes ". " Where". " It's a surprise ". " Hyung tell me pls". " No it's surprise ". " Ok ". " Now get ready ". They all are ready and reach to airport and 8 hours they travel to jeju
Island and when wonwoo see this he is happy because he wants to came here but because of money he can't.

Wonwoo POV:

He hug all of them and said " hyung Thank you and I love you ". Hobi said
" Ya you only love them not me ".
Wonwoo said " how can I not love my bestie". House is beautiful

 House is beautiful

Inside the house:

I love this

I love this .

We all go and choose there room. I choose my room we all rest we are tired. Night time we eat famous food.
We see the view calm and peaceful.

We play volleyball, football, badminton , basketball and many other thing. That's how my time spend happy without any care.

1 week later :

Wonwoo got ready to college but he is scared.What will he do if he meet minseok again He go downstairs and see all of them and jin in were in kitchen and came with food and said
" Enjoy the meal ". " We said thank you hyung".

Hobi and jimin drop wonwoo to college and all the students look at him. Some with disgusting eyes , with lustful eyes.

Seventeen also see wonwoo but they said " how was your day with your new alpha". Wonwoo just ignored them and leave for class.

Teacher for angry when he see wonwoo and said " wher have you been 1 week". Wonwoo said " I go to trip ". " Can't you inform the teacher well what we can accept from and Omega. Go outside and stand ". " But what i did". " How dare you to talk back. I said go out".

In luch time all of them were eating and wonwoo is also eating but got interrupted by students saying " we can't eat with wonwoo" , "he is disgusting".

Someone phone ring they see a picture and when they open the picture they see record of minseok previous college and they have information that he have been in prison for 2 year. All them were shocked but they read the details about why the go to jail. When they read the reason they all surprised and shocked to see reports against him not one but atleast five and it say that he have been trying to rape many Omegas.

When students read this they all think that what if. He also harassed wonwoo and when he try to say then he rumour that he offer him to sleep.
What if wonwoo is innocent and not his fault. After thinking about that they all feel guilty because what they did with wonwoo.

Now, wonwoo is going to class but was grabbed by minseok and he slap him and said " how dare you to say anything to your brother". " I..I".
" Because of you I am in hospital for 1 week and you have to pay for this. I told you that you are slave my slave you have to do what I said and i told you that anyone from here will never believe you and not seventeen". He grab wonwoo hear and he is crying and his lips is bleeding. But before minseok do anything to him someone grab his hand.

Jeonghan was going to his class but he hear noise someone crying when he see it was wonwoo and minseok. What are they doing here maybe he is again offer him. He is leaving he listen minseok saying "how dare you to say anything to your brother". " I..I".
" Because of you I am in hospital for 1 week and you have to pay for this. I told you that you are slave my slave you have to do what I said and i told you that anyone from here will never believe you and not seventeen". He grab wonwoo hear and he is crying and his lips is bleeding. Before he do something he grab his and said " don't you dare". " Look who is here your husband". Wonwoo stand up run from there and jeonghan said " what are you doing". " Don't came in between us it' between me and my slave". Jeonghan is angry when he hear that he said wonwoo his slave he is going to kill him but his phone ring
And said. "hello hyung sky is come and asking for you".