46

Seventeen leave and said " we hope you get you love better than us but remember my word princess". After they leave wonwoo feel his leg give up and he collapse to floor but before that happens Vegas and prapai catch him and wonwoo just crying and crying then he dizzy and he faint.

Prapai see him faint and pick him up to his room and said " dad Vegas call doctor". He make him lay on bed and doctor came and check him and said " he is ok. Just because of stress he faint but please take care of him. He weak and he pregnant you all have to take care of him". They all nodded and see wonwoo unconscious laying on bed. All of them go to living room and pa Porsche said " we didn't even know that our son is gone through this much of pain and heartbreaks". Dad kinn said " yes babe he gone through so much it's our responsibility to make him happy because he is pregnant". They all nodded but rain and sky is guilty after knowing truth.

Phayu and prapai said " rain and sky what you did ". Phayu said " if she happened to him i will never talk to you". Prapai said " what did you call wonwoo". Porsche said " relax pai and phayu ". " No pa no he said wonwoo and we have relations. Do you know what you did. He is our brother and you said this to his and our relations".

Rain and sky said " we are s....orry for what we did and said to wonwoo ".
Prapai said " no we will never forgive you we are breakup with you rain and sky".

After leaving to this rain and sky were crying and saying sorry and there parents were trying relax pai and phayu. They both go to wonwoo room.

Porsche and pete go to rain and sky said " we are disappointed on both of you but we try to relax pai and phayu but we can't forgive you both".

Tharn and type and lian and kuea take both of them and go home. Both the family were also angry on rain and sky stupidity.

Rain said " pa and dad we are sorry for what we did". " It's ok ". Lian and type said " it's not ok because they have aligation that there boyfriends were on them with with there with.
If you both were suspicious about that then you have ask them directly or said to us. Now look because of you someone innocent is hurt ".

Wonwoo POV:

I wake up next morning, i start crying remember yesterday when seventeen came. I am happy to see alive them alive but i remember what they did to me and s.coups last word was ringing in my ear he said " we love you but remember if we meet again we will make you love us again and we will never leave you".

I was crying and said " baby did feel you s.coups dad touch". Prapai and phayu came and huge me and i start crying " why not one believes me why my friends also didn't believe me ".

Prapai said " look kitty we all believe you ". I nodded and smile and phayu pick me up and take me to living room and make me sit on table and everyone one wish me and i wish them also. At that time doorbell ring and pa Porsche open the door and both family came.

I greet them and then rain and sky came. They came to me and said " we are sorry for what we did wonie". " Yes. Wonie we are sorry for not believing you and for broke friendship with you and for yesterday also ". I just cry and I said " sorry I need time to forgive you". They both nodded and they go to pai and phayu and said. "we are sorry pls we love you so much". They were crying. Prapai remove sky hand and said. "we told you that we broke up so it's end of our relationship". I hear and I got shocked and all of them were trying to talk with both of them.

I said " pai and phayu i know you love them so much even more than them".
" No we not ". " Are sure because you know you both can't lie to me and i know you love them and it's hurt to break up with them. I know you are doing this because of me. They hurt me. I can deal with it". " But ". " But what i can't let you spoil you relation with you love because I know how much it hurts. When you have to break up and to see your love with someone else. Pls for your love you can't break up not within my watch.
Understand ". Both of them said" ok we are not break up with them". I smile and said " pa Porsche pa pete me and my baby is hungry ". I said with pout. They all smile and eat food .

6 months later

Wonwoo is 9 months pregnant and everyone is taking care of him even both families. Wonwoo due date is near so they are prepared for everything.

Wonwoo want to watch movies and all of them were watching movie then
Wonwoo came to his room and he feel pain and he cry in pain and Porsche hear his scream and go to his room and see him crying in his bed and called everyone.

They take wonwoo to hospital and said " don't worry". They can hear wonwoo scream and they all are worried and kuea said " I am worried hia ". " Don't worry everything will be alright". Pete said " i am worried because his alphas is not with him". They all nodded and look worry. After sometime doctor came and said " congratulation he give birth to three children one girl two boys ." They came with the children and said " who is bigger". " This girl, this boy and this boy". They all were smiling looking at small child.

After sometime later, wonwoo wake up and see his family and kuea help him to sit and give him his three children. Wonwoo said " hello little one you all are looking like seventeen". I smile and kiss them. All of them were smile sadly listening to him.