13

I see coffee shop but there is crowded.
I see managers talking to there staff.
I go there and i said " hello sir". He said " yes. Can you wait i will give you your coffee". I said " what happen sir. Did something happened". He said " today I have less staff and people are more and some don't know how to use coffee".

I see one man come to manager and start shouting. I think ' I have to help them'. Then i go to counter and wear apron and said " hello everyone". They all look at me. Even seventeen also they know what I am doing so they just watch. They think I can't handle this much crowd so they stand to help me but said no.

I said " can you please give us 10 min pls pls". They all say just 10 min. I nodded. I start my work fastly. I go to coffee machine make coffee. I said a boy to take there order and tell me the order. I see they all are very loud i have to came down the crowd.

I said " do you have stand where I can write not one but many". They nodded and give it to me I see number on them. I said " go to each put that on their table .they nodded. All were confused what I am doing. I said " hello everyone and welcome to this coffee shop. As you see the number board on your table". They all nodded.
I said " you have to tell me about happy moments in your life in one sentence. They all nodded and tell there happy moments.

I also make there order and that boy to deliver them. After 1 hours all the crowd and noice came down and all give money to the counter. Then they were leaving i said " have a good night". They all smile and thanks me .

Now I ready to go home i enjoy today working here. All the staff come bow and said" thank you for helping us if you didn't came i don't know what happened ". I smile and said " please don't bow to me. I just help you and i enjoy today and also thank you for helping me ".

We left after that and go home. I go and freshen up. They look at me said " how did you came down the crowd so easily ". I smile and said " that's magic now go to sleep I am sleepy".and they all go to there room i didn't go.

Next morning, sky and Omegas wake up and make breakfast for all of us.
After sometime I come down and I see
Memories of my parents when I got up. Dad always carry me and mom make breakfast for me". I have tear in my eyes. Mom and dad I miss you so much.

Now it's 7 pm. I got ready to go coffee shop again I said " anyone came with me". Hoshi, woozi were ready to go with me. I go there I see them and they all wave at me. One boy come and said " hello you are cute boy from yesterday in this shop". I nodded and he said " I want your number do you boyfriend or girlfriend". I said " no i am single". They both look at me and they look mad at boy. He said " i like you can you be my boyfriend". I look shocked because no one said this to me but before I reply they said " no sorry he is not interested". Boy said "
Who are you to decide". Hoshi said "yes it's our matter because he is our friend" . Boys said " listen mister he is our friend not boyfriend or husband
so don't interfere ". I said " they are my friend and they know what I thinking. So as they i am not interested in you". I said" let's go home ".

We are walking to go home but then someone called me " wonwoo ". I look at them i shocked what are they doing here. They are my bully. I said " what do you want ". They said " guys look our pet is talking ". I said " what do you want". " I want my pet baby and i don't know you become like this " and start touching me . " Don't touch me" " what will you do . Will you beat me or you will you hyungs and where is your hyung. Aa what's there name haa hoshi, woozi,jun ,the 8, jeonghan,s.coups, Joshua,mingyu, vernon, seunghwan, dk, dino right.
Do you guys remember we be beat him or touch him he said he will tell his hyung they will beat us". " Yes i remember ". They don't know that two person is so much angry and confused that how did he know there name. They came closer and step back but bump into someone and i see hoshi , woozi hyung angry face. I got scared so I just hug them and they said . " How did you know our name only brothers we know and who are you wonwoo". That boys say " hey baby let's go and who are they. Oo are they your hyung ". He come closer to Hoshi and said " are you his hyung do you whenever we beat him he always say his hyung came and beat ".Hoshi
is angry and start to beat them. I said " stop it and let's go home hyung pls pls" . They go and they said" I said tell me who are you ". Now all come down in living room and s.coups hyung said" what happen why are you shouting ". Woozi said " i said who are you and how do you our name ".

" Tell me before I kill you ". I got scared but then grandma said " you want to kill your princess " ." He is not my anything ". "Are you sure you don't know him. You childhood best friend.you are the one who didn't let anyone touch him". I said " hello everyone myself jeon wonwoo. His mansion owner and seventeen childhood friend ". They all look at me.

Grandma said " wonwoo leave them. Tell me what happen to your parents.
I know this is murder ". Then kwang came with recording tape. Mingyu grab it and Play on tv. I...I see my parents and my tear came. I see someone came to my home after that camera closed. they all said" what happened after that " when they look at me. They all go shocked because I am having panick attack. They all came near me and try to came down me . I said " p...pls d... don't h...hurt my
P.... parents pls don't pls. H.... hyung angel hyung, s.coups hyung pls save ".
Angle hyung came and said " look princess it me your angle hyung".
They all were heart broke when they all see my condition.