Talk

"You know I'm just playing around darling~"

...

Regular POV:

You glance at Mire, suspicious of his calm nature.
Thinking back to the conversation with Micheal, you were all the more worried.
After telling you Mire was watching, Micheal told you not to panic. He spoke of the others watching.
Gina, Bren, Ivan.. they were all in the woods waiting for what Mire might do.
You explained to Micheal that Mire wouldn't hurt anyone and Micheal smiled full of doubt.

"Sweetie this can go two ways. He'll stab me, which I'm willing to take for you, or he'll figure it out. If he figures it out. Check his pockets and if you find something you don't like, run back to me"

You gulped looking down at Mires hands which were in his hoodie.
He noticed you glancing at him unnerved and he gave you a look of uncertainty.

"What is it?"
"What's in your pocket?"

When you asked, he paused abruptly infront of the fence.

"Let's go inside"
You didn't follow him and he looked back at you almost angry, "Let's go?"
"Show me what's in your pockets first"
"Don't be dumb darling"
You began to back away, "No.. you're going to show me"

It was dark now. Micheal said him and the others wouldn't follow you incase Mire lashed out but they would be close by.
It was getting hard to see and Mire was looking more.. scary.

Mire began laughing as you tensed up and backed away more.
"You're my girlfriend are you not? My soulmate at that.. and you're still talking to Micheal right after our argument?"
"Don't change the subject Mire.. show me your hands" you spat accusingly.

You watched as Mire threw a knife and a pair of handcuffs in the dirt. You looked back up in shock as he scoffed full of frustration.

"You.. you are just horrible you know that?!" he shouted as he came closer kicking the objects to the side, "Horrible!! Fucking hell.. I really damn near hate you!"
"What the hell are you talking about now?!" you shouted back as your face heated up.
"You don't care about me.. you don't fucking love me" Mire had tears pouring from his eyes, "You are selfish! Selfish! I almost beg for you to help me.. help me understand who I am? All I do is damn ask for you to block a guys number who's obviously hitting on you! Now you meet up with him? Try to set me up as if I'm some damn killer?!"
"What.. what are you talking about Mire?!" you screamed back, now with tears in your eyes, "I didn't set you up! Of course I love you? I just don't know how I can help you Mire.. how can I help you find out who you are if your whole life circles around me? I'm grateful for it yes.. I'm grateful for you Mire.. but he's my friend alright? I'm allowed to have friends!"
"I can be your only friend Y/n!! Me! I'm all you need! Why is that so hard to see? Do you need to be his friend that bad??"
"It's not like that Mire.. It's not. I love my friends just as I love you!"
He gripped the middle of his shirt, "Does my heart mean nothing? I can't even be loved more than your friends?!"

He began to break down crying and you looked at him shocked. He was bent over covering his face as sobs came pouring out. You watched as the others ran up the trail and looked at Mire shocked.

Micheal and Ivan looked at each other awkwardly.
"Woah.." Gina muttered.
"We heard shouting.. and came incase something.." Bren glanced at you.

Mire sat up and glared at the others with hate.

"Is this what the fuck you all wanted?! TO FRAME ME AS A KILLER?! What's wrong with you all??" Mire shouted getting even more worked up, "I cannot express the amount of hatred. HATRED. I have for you all. I just wanted to love.. that's it" he picked up the dirty knife and threw it at Ivan, hitting him in the shoulder, "Even my own family.. you pieces of shit. To hell with you all"
You placed your hands on Mires shoulder and he quickly moved away, "And you! It's over. ITS OVER. I'm done with you! You can't be here for me. Not even a second. I'll figure out the Valentin bullshit on my own"
Your voice cracked heartbroken, "You're.. breaking up with me?"
"You guys happy?" Mire grinned pulling up his hood, "You can fucking have her. ALL OF YOU HAVE HER. I'm done"

Mire grabbed the knife and handcuffs and went through the fence alone. You all stood quiet after his breakdown.
You looked at your shaky hands and began to cry. It felt as though your heart had been stomped on. This wasn't at all what you wanted.
You loved him.

"I loved him.." you mutter and Gina hugged you tightly.
"This doesn't make sense.." Micheal spoke and you glared at him, "He shouldn't be acting like this"
"Shut the fuck up! He's acting like a normal human being would act in this situation" Ivan groaned and Bren shook his head.
"Micheal you told us Y/n would be in danger"
"Well.. she was" Micheal pointed at the ground, "You didn't see those handcuffs? The knife? He was gonna get her if she hadn't asked what was in his pocket"
Gina rubbed your back "I don't understand.."

You wiped your tears and took in a deep breath, "I need to talk to Ty"

♥️