WEDDING DAY:1

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back "

»»--♡--««

"In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Everyone clapped to the newlyweds, their smiles and happiness could be seen in their eyes and on their lips how happy they were to witness the two couples marry each other and promise to love each other forever in front of the altar and to god. But not anyone is genuinely happy for them. There must be two individuals silently wishing they were the ones marrying and kissing in front of them. They're the ones who called them as the bride's groom and the groom of the bride.

They wish it didn't hurt them like this.

To watch them smile and kiss each other passionately, you could see how much they love each other. And this sight is enough to cause a large damage to their hearts even if they have been damaged for a very long time now. Tears didn't stop from falling into their eyes as they faked their smiles for them.

Eyes didn't lie.

Their eyes continue to shed tears and roll down to their cheeks. It was the liquid falling with full of regrets and pain. The people inside may find this not weird and think that they're just some of the newlywed's close friends and were just happy for them to witness their love towards one another. If only they knew how much they're hurting right now. They'll pity them for attending this wedding. But why did they even attend?

To prove that they're no longer affected.

No matter how they tried to run away from the reality of not accepting to witness their love. They couldn't escape from their past as if there was still hope inside their hearts. It keeps on hunting them. Thinking that there's still love and could possibly happen to re-love again. They both wiped their tears away and continued to plaster their fake smile for them. They were so happy for them.

They were hurting because of them.

But who are they to stop them from being happy? From falling in love with each other? From getting out of the grip of their love? Who are they to stop the wedding day? When they were just the people who once loved them but had never been their groom and bride.

When the newlyweds made eye contact with the two individuals they once loved. They are happy to see their presence but the two didn't. They're just there to hope that for once they have the courage to stop a wedding even means ruining their moment. When the four of them find each other eyes the two are relieved while the two are hoping that they will look at the same way as before to them.

But did they look at them that way? No, the newlyweds look at each other that way.

Eunji on the other side sighed as she couldn't handle the pain in her heart anymore. She just wanted to breathe as this place suffocated her so much. Especially witnessing their promise and love for each other. A promise that it was too much to hear because for once, she felt desperate. She hopes that those promises were uttered to her by the groom. This should not be hurt. But why is she hurting like this?

When the groom and bride walk together, to leave the church, the people inside start to follow too as they celebrate the newlyweds. Eunji finds herself tearing apart wanting to get out and no longer wanting to see them. She slowly left the place on the other door, so no one would know she was gone. And neither the groom will ever ask where she is. When she arrived, she was lost at the back of the church with a small bench in there. She decided to sit as she let out all the pain she was feeling. All the pain that needs to leave her because it's finally over.

"Why do I have to attend here?!! Why do I have to-" She stopped her own words as she once again cried alone. She felt no one would understand the way she was feeling right now because this was just too pathetic to see.

But it is wrong to still love him this way?

"I wasn't hurting. Of course, I'm happy. " She gaslighted herself into thinking she was happy, to stop herself from crying. Because if it's the only way, she will do it.

If only she could tell to herself she's not hurting anymore, but her heart tells her otherwise.

"Hyunjae... I still love you. " She whispered as she once again felt a wave of tears roll down to her cheeks. She couldn't help it. She couldn't stop it.

"I still love her too. "

___

💌: ʏᴇss!!! ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ʟᴏʟ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!!