WEDDING DAY:15

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"Good luck." She utter.

They're currently outside the house at the side of the window where they can see Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa with her phone. It's been one week since they planned this and they found the right time to execute the plan today. Chaeyoung did expect Younghoon to come in their house when the male lied about giving something to her which Eunji decided to offer one of the expensive wines they had in her house as a gift. She just sneakily took it off their shelves.

Younghoon is already outside, facing the white wooden door. He let out a sigh before he touched the earpiece on his ears, It wasn't obvious since some strands of his hair were covering it. Eunji gave this to him, so she'd be able to hear outside what they were talking about and to also give him a signal.

"Can you remind me again, why am I doing this? " Younghoon asked and he heard her sigh on the other side. "This is our last resort in ruining them. And also, it's because you have no choice. Get inside and I'll be here outside, Make sure you'll make this right, cause you don't know what I am capable of doing. "

Younghoon exhale before pushing the doorbell and flexing his wide smile. The door didn't take long when it swung open revealing Chaeyoung with a smile, the girl let him in and Younghoon got inside the house. The plan has started. Eunji on the other side stood outside, secretly observing them from afar, She gave Younghoon his signal when they both looked awkward inside. "What are you standing there?! Give the wine! "

When Younghoon heard it, He immediately gave the wine to the girl and she gladly accepted it following with a 'thank you. ' The plan continued as Eunji watched them boredly outside, she's just waiting for Younghoon to get close to her because that was the only thing she needed, even though she had been shouting at him in his earpiece, he still didn't do it. The girl decided to patiently wait until he could finally do his mission.

An hour passed by, They were inside the kitchen to make some snacks as Eunji could still see them from outside, She took her phone out waiting for something to happen. But instead, she heard them talking about something that she was included in, which made her stop for a moment. "How's your relationship with Eunji? " Chaeyoung voice asked.

"We're fine, I guess. She's been busy with her studies days. "Eunji rolled her eyes at his answer. Of course, that's not true, He doesn't even know anything about her."Maybe try to ask for her time sometimes. Hyunjae is kinda busy too this day."

"Maybe we shouldn't just disturb them with their studies. " Chaeyoung agreed and proceeded to make snacks. Everything inside went and Eunji couldn't figure out what was happening to them even though she could see them.

"Chaeyoung, Can I ask you something? " Younghoon asked and Chaeyoung just nodded her head. The male suddenly went in her direction and slowly got closer to her, Eunji outside who was curious about what he was about to ask made her snap out of her thoughts when she saw inside that Younghoon was moving from their plan.

How could I be distracted by his deep voice?!! She thought.

She ready her camera and clicked continuously from her phone, capturing every angle of them. Her eyes stared at them both who stayed in that position where Chaeyoung and Younghoon stuck with each other eyes, they didn't break the eye contact. Eunji on the other side couldn't help but to suddenly feel something inside her, which she was sure supposed not to be happening to her.

"Stop it now, You are making her uncomfortable. " Eunji said on the earpiece and proceeded to send the picture to Hyunjae with her anonymous account that she once created. She waited for Hyunjae to see it, and she smirked when Hyunjae messaged her before shoving her phone into her pocket. When she was done with her business the two from the kitchen were nowhere to be seen.

Eunji freaked out. "Where are you? "

"We're inside their room. " Eunji widened her eyes at what he said, and Younghoon's voice sounded deep. "What?! Come down here! What are the two doing in there? "

Younghoon didn't respond which made Eunji overthink outside, she didn't want to hear anything unholy. She tried calling his name many times but no one responded which made her worried because of the thought that they might do something and Hyunjae was ok his way. Hyunjae will kill him for sure. "Yah! Younghoon! This is not part of the plan! Hyunjae will freaking kill you! "

She heard a laugh from the other side of the earpiece. "I'm just kidding. I am here in the living room, I could see your reaction here, it's funny. "

"That's not funny! You just almost gave me a heart attack! " Eunji walked towards the living room window and she saw him all alone on the sofa, Her eyes were looking for Chaeyoung. "Where is Chaeyoung? "

"You look worried earlier. Did I make-"

"Stop it Younghoon! Where is she? " Eunji shouted and Younghoon laughed from the other side. "She's in her room, She take something in there. How was it? Did I do well? "

Eunji didn't speak when she noticed Chaeyoung coming down the stairs. She was silent while her eyes staring at the two of them inside. She admits they look good together. She wonders why they have to break up and Chaeyoung meeting Hyunjae. If only one of them hadn't let go of the other, Hyunjae and Chaeyoung may not had the chance to cross each other paths and fall in love.

If only she kept him and became selfish instead, Would Hyunjae be this happy with her too?

When Eunji caught Younghoon's smile. She questions herself, Did she really make her worried? Did she just feel something that wasn't right? She just suddenly feels scared for him knowing that Hyunjae is probably on his way home now. But, she may not admit it to herself but she suddenly feel the urge to protect him from Hyunjae.

__

💌:ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ.