WEDDING DAY:26

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

Despite having a broken heart, he still came to the address Kevin told him to go to, he did what Kevin said to wear some formal attire. When he went inside, he could see a bunch of luxurious people talking with one another. He has a heavy heart going inside. He felt something was not right here, but he shrugged off the feeling and continued to wander around.

As he continued to walk, he stumbled upon Minji currently drinking her water, when their eyes met, Minji suddenly choked on her own water as she was shocked to see him at this event. She looked around first before she hurriedly walked towards Younghoon with an anxious face. "Hey, I don't know you're here too. "

She didn't respond as she just pulled him outside the place to keep him out from seeing the things happening inside. Younghoon confusedly looked at the girl who continuously shaking her head at him blocking his way. "Why are you blocking me? Is something wrong? "

Minji shook her head again, as she took her phone and typed something, he patiently waited for her to finish. "What are you doing here? "

"I have a friend who told me to come. Am I not allowed here? " Younghoon asked the girl as she looked annoyed. "You're not allowed here! You just making things worse for Eonnie! "

Younghoon read what she typed, he assumed she was mad just by typing it in her phone, Younghoon became curious about what was waiting for him inside. "I don't intend any trouble tonight. Someone just made me come to know the truth. "

Minji's eyes widened to his words when she read his lips, she typed aggressively into her phone again. "You shouldn't be here! The truth will just going to hurt you both! Go home and don't hurt yourself anymore! "

Younghoon sighed. "I don't care whatever you were trying to hide inside. I'm still going to come. " Minji was relieved for a second, but she realized she read it wrong when he immediately ran inside the place and she followed him behind. But the perfect timing comes as if it was really meant for Younghoon to see and hear this all.

His eyes widened at the sight of Eunji and the familiar face of Jacob. He was introduced by Kevin before to him during the times he kept on waiting for her after their plan. He was the same person who advised him to not give up on waiting for her and here he was, holding her waist with a wide smile on his lips.

Minji could feel Younghoon's on rage upon seeing the scene. The girl immediately blocked his sight to stop him from causing problems at her cousin's special event. But he stopped from insisting on breaking free when he heard the voice announcing. It creates damage to his heart, his chest keeps on throbbing.