WEDDING DAY:23

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

2 YEARS LATER

Their relationship lasted for 2 years, they both didn't imagine that. So far, their relationship has been doing well. Eunji was still in her studies in medicine school and she only had one year to go to graduate from her school. Younghoon also found a job and he was accepted as one of the famous model brands in Korea. Despite of them having a hectic schedule that didn't stop them from having a date and having time together.

About his mother. All Eunji could say was that she had gotten worse. Every time she finds an opportunity to go between their relationship she'll grab it. There was one time that she tried to ruin Eunji's image from the public luckily her dad took action on it, and even her dad hates her for being associated with the Younghoon family. He just can't let her daughter be criticized that way. On the other hand, Eunji still trying to do good things for his mom but it was just her who didn't want to accept her. But Younghoon assured her that his mother would soon stop bugging them both.

Today is their both free day. This means they can be able to spend time together, Younghoon planned a special date for them tonight and Eunji couldn't even sleep last night because of thinking about what she should wear, it's not that it was the first time but she just wants to look presentable with Younghoon.

That night Younghoon insisted on picking her up at her house, he rang the doorbell at the side while waiting for Eunji to open the door but instead, the door revealed a female he wasn't familiar with. She was wearing eyeglasses with her pajamas, the girl silently looking at him while he didn't expect her to open the door.

"Hi! Is Eunji inside? " The girl nodded her head and Younghoon stared at the girl doing something in her head which he guess is sign language. He just smiles even though he doesn't understand a thing. Later on, the girl sighed and let him in.

Younghoon bowed his head to her, before getting inside the house. His eyes wandered around before he met Eunji's eyes while walking down the stairs in her elegant black dress, her hair was swaying in the back Younghoon couldn't help but smile while feeling his cheeks heat up. For two years he's been in love with her this kind of feeling still doesn't leave him. She still makes him fall in love with her every day.

"I'm sorry, did you wait for so long? " Eunji asked when hugging Younghoon. The male shook his head and smiled. "Nope, and even if you take so long I'll still wait for you. "

Eunji cringed and laughed at him, they both parted from the hug before she went towards Minji on the sofa with her earphones and books. Younghoon watched Eunji communicate with the girl which he assumed, was the someone she'd been telling him about before her cousin. When the girl nods her head Eunji slowly walks toward Younghoon again.