WEDDING DAY:8

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"Oh, Hello guys! " Kevin cheerfully greeted the moment they took a seat in front of him who was busy doing some drinks. "What's bring you two here?"

"We'll do some discussions. Can you make us juice? " Kevin smiled and nodded his head at the girl. "Ohh, I love discussions with tea. Sure, I'll make you just wait. "

When Kevin leaves in front of them, Younghoon who was quiet at the side while he slowly wandered his eyes around once again, he should be used to it because he'll probably go often here from now on. He looked at Eunji who was just staring at him blankly, he smiled a bit before he started a conversation with her.

"So, What's our first plan? " Eunji is just silent thinking about an idea inside her mind. She just drifted off from her thoughts and questioned every plan that came across her mind and all of those were surely not a good idea to start the plan. Younghoon who has something in his mind, decided to share it. But he doubts she'll agree.

"What if we do some double date? " Eunji darted her attention to him. Younghoon gulped the lump in his throat because of how nervous he was to discuss it because of the thought that she might not like it. But why is he nervous? It's not like Eunji will eat her alive. "Younghoon? Can you continue? You are spacing out. "

"Um, like what I was saying maybe we pretend to erm, like. You know? " Eunji looked at him in confusion scattered on her face. "Like what I know? Can you just tell me the whole plan? Why are you so nervous about it? "

"I'm afraid you might not like it. " Eunji sighed before she shook her head, "Go on, I'll listen and we'll figure out if we can do it. "

Younghoon exhale. "I was thinking if we could do a double date and pretend that we're in a relationship. "

Eunji went quiet for a moment before she processed his plan in her mind. It was a good idea but they should also consider some things that may ruin their plan in the future."But Hyunjae will be suspicious that I moved on from him that fast especially when I just begged my knees on him yesterday. "

Younghoon think about it too, He'll surely suspect them. "Let's do it next month. "

"Yeah, That's good, let's do it next month. We had to contact them about it. " Eunji stated a small smile plastered on her lips. Younghoon stared at her, It was his fault why is this happening, and his mind was doubting all of this plan. Nothing seems right but he believe this is the only way he could be happy again. With her...

"Um, sorry to interrupt this is your drink, guys. I hope you like it, it was new on the menu! " Kevin exclaimed and the two just smiled at him before taking a sip from the drinks. "Thank you. "

Kevin didn't leave and stared at the two of them sipping from the juice he made for them. Eunji look at him waiting for him if he'll tell him something. "So, um, I don't want to interfere with your business but are you talking about ruining someone else's marriage?"

Eunji didn't give him a response but instead, she just looked away, Younghoon nodded at the male and Kevin's eyes widened, even though he predicted it he still couldn't believe it. "Wow. I'm not surprised if Eunji did this. "

"Excuse me? " Eunji look at him offended as the male just laughed. Eunji rolled her eyes and sighed. "But a little reminder before you start this, you'll only end up hurt. "

Eunji chuckled. "You don't need to remind us, we can-"

"I'm not done yet, You need to hear this madame. It wasn't a remainder then, it was a warning to the both of you. " Eunji look at Kevin annoyed as Younghoon silently listening to him. He thinks he needed this someday. "Ruining someone's else relationship will not going to erase all the pain you've gone through. "

"Bullshit," Eunji whispered.

Kevin look at the girl who he thinks silently cursing him in her mind. He knows what she went through but, it was not the solution to get him back. If being a friend means waking her up from her dreams, he doesn't mind getting fired for being honest with her.

"It's not too late to give up on your plan. I don't wanna say this but you can't force other people to love you just because you love them. There's a lot of people in the world. You can't just be stuck on the same person. There are billions of people to have choices for a reason. " Kevin said. Younghoon who was quiet suddenly realized what he just said. All of those had made sense in his mind. He's right. Younghoon thought.

"Can you leave us alone, Kevin? Please? " Eunji frustratedly removed some of her hair from her face

"I warn you, Eunji. " He said and left.

Younghoon became quiet and Eunji noticed it, She knew that he was also thinking about Kevin's words but that's not what was important to them right? The important here is for them to be happy and to be loved by them again. And they're already here, what's the point of stopping this plan? Eunji decided to break the silence between them "So going back to the plan. I think that's better to be our first action. Let's do it. "

Younghoon stared at her face which had a wide smile on her lips. "I think he made sense. "

Eunji clicked her tongue in annoyance as she looked away from him. Eunji grips over the glass of juice, she doesn't know but she just feels annoyed by the fact that Younghoon is having doubt. She felt it was only her, who wanted this to happen.

"Look, I don't care. Don't listen to him, He still doesn't experience it that's why he dares to talk. But once he feels it, he'll understand why we're doing this. " Younghoon suddenly felt uneasy about the way she talked desperately.

"I think-"

"Do you still wanna do this? " Younghoon was caught off guard by her questions. He went silent, Did he really wanna do this for the sake of being loved again? In the back of his mind, he says no. "I still did, But how are we going to ruin them that way? Where should we spend the time for a double date? "

"Amusement park will be our choice. " Younghoon nodded. He remembers that Chaeyoung loves spending time in Amusement Park. She loves adventure and to try new things on her own, which this gonna be easy to persuade her to come with Hyunjae. "What are we going to do once we are inside?"

Eunji coldly stared at him but you could see a burning desperation inside her eyes, "I have planned, invite the,m and let's have a double date next month. Trust me, this will work.

"Okay, I will. " Younghoon nodded his head before they proceeded to agreement that only they would know about their plan. And all of the things they planned should stay between them only.

____