WEDDING DAY:18

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"Minji, It's already late! Do you expect the cafe to still open at these hours? " Eunji exclaimed looking at her cousin sulking in her bed late at night. Eunji watched her cousin do sign language before she let out a sigh. 'Buy me anything, I'm hungry. Please '

"Okay! Fine! I'll go find your food. " Minji clapped in excitement before leaving her room, Minji is her cousin from her father's side, and she became mute at the age of five, she mastered to ready people's lips but sometimes it didn't work. So, Eunji studied sign language to understand her better and to communicate with her. She often comes here to their house because her both parents are busy overseas with business matters and Eunji considers her her little sister.

They're inseparable.

When she got out of the house with her car, she went to the pastry shop and ordered Minji's favorite through their drive-thru. When she got her order she decided to take the route near the bar to somehow hope that she'd encounter Younghoon there. But she stop for a moment at the side. "Why am I doing this? It's not that I have something important to discuss with him. "

Amid of her thoughts, she decided to still go there to release all of her questions in her mind, and if seeing Younghoon would ease all of those thoughts, then she didn't mind. She suddenly felt excitement pounding in her heart, she slowly reached for her chest caressing it to calm down. Her eyes stayed on the road and the pounding became faster as she slowly approaching the place.

Not too far from the bar, her eyes saw the two familiar figure outside. She wanted to know who was the two were and why their back seemed familiar, but even though she tried to, the other one was blocking her view. When she stopped her car on the other side of the road with her eyes focused on them, she froze in her seat when she realized who it was.

Younghoon with Chaeyoung.

Eunji hesitated to get out of her car, her mind told her not to but her heart wanted her to go with them. In the end, she still choose to let out a sigh and coldly walked towards in their direction. She saw Chaeyoung struggling to hold Younghoon as he looked wasted on her hold. Eunji's eyes turned softly, looking worried about the male, she fastened her speed when she saw Younghoon was about to fall from Chaeyoung.

"Younghoon-"

"I got him. " Chaeyoung let out a sigh of relief when she caught Younghoon in her hold. Chaeyoung helps Eunji to put him down and fix his position to lean him down on the railings, the two females look at Younghoon who is drunk. "Do you want me to help you carry him? You are-"

"No! It's fine. I can do it. I will take him home now. " Eunji said with a smile, Chaeyoung nodded. "Uh, by the way, Why are you with him this late? "