WEDDING DAY:25

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

After what happened that night, their lives continued again. Eunji became more determined to finish her medicine school for able for her to fly to Canada and forget everything here including Younghoon. On the other hand, Younghoon is not in a good state of his life as every day he blames himself for not being able to be brave for her. He also stopped talking to his mom which made everything worse.

Everything that happened passed for almost three months of their life. Eunji was currently leaving the school with a variety of books in her hand, she fixed her glasses as she texted their driver to pick her up. What happened to them, created large changes in her life especially, when her father found out about what happened.

"We'll go now, Eunji... Bye! " Her friends bid their goodbye as she also did the same. She started walking once again but she stopped when her eyes saw the familiar face in front of her. She keep her face straight while examining his miserable state. What happened to him? She thought

"Eunji... " Younghoon called her name but she turned her back to him and walked away leaving the male behind. Younghoon successfully holds her wrist to stop her from walking away from him again. "Eunji please, can we talk? Let's talk. "

"What are we going to talk about? " She coldly asked. "About us. "

"There's no us anymore, Younghoon. We ended everything that night. " Eunji removed his hand from hers and left him behind but Younghoon was so stubborn that he still insisted on chasing after her. When he managed to hold her hand, he kneeled down to the ground. Eunji didn't face him as she cared more about the people looking and gossiping about them.

"Let go. " Eunji ordered. "No! Not again! "

"Eunji please come back. I can't take another day without you. I want you back, please. I talked to mom and I was willing to leave her for you. I am ready now to fight for you, Eunji. I don't want to hurt you. I did everything to protect you, but I didn't think that wasn't enough. I love you and that's the only matter, right? If you'll come back to me I'll protect you better. I will love you enough. Please, Eunji. I'm begging you. " Younghoon cried still holding her hand. Eunji stared blankly at him before she slowly slipped her hand from his hold causing him to let go.

The girl could see how desperate she was right now but she realized she was also the same as he was. She wasn't brave enough to give him a chance to prove everything for the second time around.

"I'm sorry... I can't. Maybe it's better if you'll stop chasing after me and stop seeing each other. It will help you move on faster. " Eunji uttered before walking up to the car with a heavy feeling inside her.

_

After that day, the chase still continued. For another past three months, Younghoon tried his best to talk to her but she never responds, he did everything to get her back and he didn't stop. Despite of Eunji ignoring her, it didn't stop him to keep on chasing after her because he was desperate. Now, he understands the feeling of being desperate to get back what you want because you loved them. And whatever challenges he may face ahead of chasing after her, it doesn't matter because he loves her.