WEDDING DAY:27

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

KIM YOUNGHOON POV:

Today is the day of their wedding. For the second time around, I will witness someone I loved marry someone else's that it wasn't me. But my pain with Eunji is torture, it continues to damage me every day. As long as I wanted to let go of my feelings and my love for her, it just didn't stop that night.

It didn't stop even her voice told me so.

When will I be someone's groom? When is the time when I'm the one who will look at my bride dearly, and promise to love her forever in front of the altar? When will I be able to love someone, I never need to let go? When will it be my turn?

I spotted Kevin at the side and he gave me a small smile, the wedding still hadn't started yet, because they were still waiting for Eunji to come, Kevin walked up to me with a comforting smile. "Hey, I'm proud of you. "

I confusedly look at him "For what? I don't remember having achievements. "

"For coming here. For being brave enough to watch her marry someone else. I thought you'd still know the truth. " Kevin said which made me more confused about his words. I was about to ask him when they in a form that Eunji was finally outside and we needed to settle down. Kevin excused himself to go to Eunji to help her outside.

I let out a heavy sigh. This day is gonna be part of my painful memories once again, I wished to dig them down forever so they would not hurt me anymore. I wanted to feel numb for once and I wished it would be today.

When everyone started walking down the aisle, everyone looked happy, while I was still faking my smile, feeling miserable. Why did I even go here in the first place if I'm just hurting myself? If I'm not happy for her, why did I even insist? Maybe because of the thought that if she changes her mind, I'll be glad to accept her in my arms again.

When it's time for the bride to come. I watched Eunji with her beautiful white long gown and veil on her head down to her gown. If only I was on the groom's position, I would cry. How I wish I was the groom, while she walk from the altar with me waiting for her. My heart is aching just by staring at her because I knew she would never look back at me. Even if she did, she'd still look at the other side.

Her head turned to me, and our eyes met as I could see her eyes shining as they moved, I could see the pain in her eyes as she looked at me, and while I could feel my heart shattering, it was not the same as she looked at me before. I couldn't see the same love inside those eyes anymore. Because all I could see was pain. She gave me a weak smile before she muttered something I knew what exactly. "I'm sorry... "

I just nod my head and signal her to go, This is the last thing I can do for her. To support her even my heart couldn't still accept she was getting married, and not to me. If only I had become brave enough to fight for her, maybe I wouldn't have hurt her. Maybe I was there with her at the altar giving each other sweet vows and promises. I came first. Why didn't she choose me?

When she reached the altar, Her parents handed her hand to Jacob as they slowly walked toward the priest. The ceremony started with my heart still silently crashing inside despite my lips having a wide smile. How does it feel to experience it once again? To feel the same mistake I made a year ago?

It was hurt. Because I felt I never learned from that same mistake.

The whole ceremony continues, now... We're moving to the final words of the priest, their vows and promises to each other. My heart sank hearing her voice talking as she put inside the ring on his finger. Tears slipped out of my eyes as I couldn't stop myself from hurting. Lord gave me more strength to stay here. Give me, please...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride. " The priest declared as Jacob slowly leaned in to kiss her, everyone clapped in happiness witnessing them share a passionate kiss. My lips formed a fake smile, drying out the tears from my cheeks.

We once shared the same kiss before, but it never happened in front of the altar.

As I stared at them, My eyes met Eunji again. She had a smile on her lips while I gave her a weak smile. Please, don't look at me like that because if I will have the chance again, I'll snatch you away from him. You're giving me a reason. Because she's the one who taught me once that, Marriage doesn't guarantee a happy ending. I chuckled at myself because of my thoughts.

I should be happy for her. I should show to her that I'll be able to move forward in my life, with or without her. Because after all, everything is done. I have nothing to fight for anymore. I don't need to fight for her anymore because she's done fighting for me. My only regret here is, If only I was brave enough before, maybe we had the chance.

Sometimes I wonder why God gave me people that would last to just give me pain when I try to do my best to make them stay every time. What did I ever do to lose them? When all I want is to meet my bride while I was the groom. I hope for the last time, from this day forward that God will never give me someone like her again because, after the pain I went through with her, I was willing to be stuck with the pain she'll give me every day. I was willing to live like this... if it meant loving her selflessly.

At the end of the day, They will never be each other's groom and bride, because they are just the two individuals God forbid to reunite, as they are bound to fall apart.

_

💌:ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜɴɢʜᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴜʜᴜ, ʟᴏʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs.