WEDDING DAY:10

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

When the two went inside the rides, the other two that left decided to stay outside and wait for them but that didn't last when Eunji started walking away from Hyunjae who was patiently waiting for his wife. Hyunjae stared at the girl back as he questioned her in his mind. "I'll go somewhere, you wait for them. "

Eunji walked away, counting her steps and waiting for the opportunity to come, her mind was begging that there should be at least one hope left. Just one chance.

"How did you meet him? "Hyunjae's voice pops out beside her. Eunji mentally smirked as the plan went well, She kept her straight face and continued to walk whenever her feet brought them. " I told you to wait for them and stop asking about it."

"Younghoon would kill me if I let you leave alone. " Eunji looked at Hyunjae who had a small smile on his lips. Those smile give her another reason to continue. That's right, Hyunjae... You still care.

"He'll not do that as long as I live. And Younghoon isn't that kind of person. " Eunji stated. "I know, It just he might look for you after. But I think it's not a bad idea if we go somewhere while we wait. "

Eunji stopped walking when they stumbled upon an ice cream shop. Her eyes lit up and a sudden memory flashback in her eyes. She remembered the first time they went inside that place, She may have fully remembered it, but Hyunjae probably forgot it all.

"Should we go grab some ice cream? Let's go, it's my treat. " Hyunjae said as Eunji immediately nodded with a smile, Hyunjae walked first to get inside the place while Eunji stared at him. She'll be happy to get him back to do this all once again. If there's no hope, he's not going to come with her right?

Even a tiny bit of feeling, she thinks Hyunjae still holds onto it.

When they got inside the place, They bought two ice creams and went outside to walk once again to go back from the rides and where they left the two "Let's go back. I think the ride is done. They're probably looking for us right now. "

When Hyunjae said that, the feeling of happiness inside her faded as she thought about the two once again. Why can't they have a longer time for once and make them realize that they are still in love? Why can't they have the chance? When Eunji went quiet, Hyunjae looked at her and tried to ask her "Is everything alright? "

"Yes, Let's go to them. " Eunji faked a smile. Behind that smile is a desperation of wanting to stay with him more. When they arrived, people started going out and leaving the place but none of the two faces they were looking for went out. She glanced at Hyunjae who was starting to get worried and looked for his wife.

If only she could tell to him. Don't look for her, look at me instead.

Eunji let out a sigh before leaving Hyunjae at the side and asked one of the staff. But the only answer they got made it worse. The ride that Chaeyoung and Younghoon take is already a minute ago the moment they got inside the ice cream shop. Eunji mentally smiled behind her blank face.