WEDDING DAY:24

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

Eunji drove the car to his house as Younghoon tried to call her auntie to know her mother's current state but it wasn't answering right now which made Younghoon even worried. The sight of Younghoon breaks Eunji's heart and she drives the car fast to stop him from being worried. When they reached the house, Younghoon quickly got out of the car and opened the door house as Eunji stayed behind him.

But what makes them stop in their tracks when they see Younghoon's mother in the living room, silently drinking a wine from her hand, And if you look at her, she looks fine and well. "Mom? I thought you passed out?! What happened? Auntie text me about what happened to you! "

"That's not true, I just want you home to stop meeting that girl. " His mother said without knowing that Eunji also came along with Younghoon. She just planned to stop his son from proposing to her because she didn't want his son to associate with her anymore and she didn't expect that she'd be back to her house once again.

"How could you do this? Your son is worried about you. " Eunji says making Younghoon's mother look back at them, meeting Younghoon and Eunji's stares. "How dare you step inside my house?! "

His mother stood up from the sofa and threw the glass of wine to the side before she attacked the girl, but it didn't happen when Younghoon stopped his mom. "Didn't I tell you to never let her in here?! "

"Stop it, Mom! I had enough of you! " Younghoon shouted as he held her mother's arms. Eunji stayed in her position when she heard her scoff. "Don't tell me, You're choosing this girl over your own mother?! I'm the one who raised you! How could you shout at me?! "

Younghoon went silent. "Look what's this girl is doing to you?! Look what you are doing to my son! She changed you this way! She was teaching you not to follow me and yet you still wanna be with her?! What did I tell you about her? Her family will just look down at you—"

"Stop it! She did nothing. Can you please respect her for once? " His mother scoffed then laughed. "Respect?! Why would I do that, when she didn't even—"

"Respect her because she's my fiance whether you like it, or not. " Younghoon uttered that making his mother glare at Eunji behind his son. His mother pushed Younghoon to the side before she attacked Eunji with rage, the other girl didn't fight back from what she was doing but she wondered why Younghoon hadn't even moved since that moment.

Younghoon's mother pulled her hair near at the main door. While Eunji tries to remove her hand from her hair. " I will never accept someone like her to this family! I will never! If I succeed in getting rid of Chaeyoung before, I will be able to get rid of you in my son's life! You girls will just going to make my son miserable! Look... what Chaeyoung did to him?! "