WEDDING DAY:20

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

1 MONTH LATER:

After her test last month, she was relieved that she passed it this time and there's more to come. This day, Younghoon planned to introduce her to his mom, which she was kinda nervous today. She did everything to find a perfect dress that just fit his mother's standards even though in the first place she didn't have to do that, but still... she wanna make a good impression.

"Do I look presentable, I'm nervous. " Eunji asked as Younghoon smiled and kissed her forehead. They're currently outside the door of their house and Younghoon's mom is waiting inside the door. Eunji's heart pounding hard in nervousness. "You look amazing, like always. "

Eunji smiled and Younghoon suddenly let out a sigh and looked at her with uneasy feeling, he just wanted everything to be just fine this time. "Um, Can we... You know? How do I say this? "

Eunji slowly held his hand when she could see how nervous and uneasy he looked right now. "What is it? Tell me. "

"It just... " Younghoon sighed as Eunji held his face letting him face her and look at her in the eyes to calm him down. "Younghoon tell me, What is it... Is there a problem? You making me more nervous right now. "

"I'm sorry, It's just, that I think it would be better if, we didn't tell Mom about our relationship. I just don't want her to do something she did to Chaeyoung before. I don't want her to hurt you. Can we go on easy with her? " Younghoon said with a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. Eunji went quiet for a moment, it was fine for her, but she wasn't happy about it. If that's the only way, then maybe she should agree.

"So, you don't want to reveal that we're in a relationship? "Eunji asked. "Not yet, but I'll tell to her sooner. I promise. Can we act like we're close friends today? I'm sorry. "

Eunji let out a sigh and a weak smile. She felt she just wasted her time being conscious of her mother's impressionforr, the time to pick the perfect clothes for the day, suddenly all of the excitement and annervousnessus became plain. "You know what you are doing, Younghoon. "

"Please? I just don't want her to do something that you wouldn't like. " Eunji sighed in defeat when she could see how determined Younghoon was to do this. She was left with no choice. "Fine. But just this time. "

"I love you. " Eunji smiled a bit still had a sting inside her heart. Because after all, she deserved to be introduced.

When they went inside, there was no figure of his mom. They decided to go inside their kitchen only to see his mom eating in silence, Eunji looked at Younghoon who had an apologetic smile. She didn't even try to hide that she already hated me, bruh. She thought.