WEDDING DAY:6

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"Hyunjae... "

The male tried to lift the poor girl from the floor, who was currently kneeling and begging in front of him. They are currently inside the bar once again, loud music and screaming voices are everywhere. Kevin who was just in front of them decided not to interfere and left them for a moment. When Hyunjae lifted the girl from the floor, he let out a sigh and left her at the side.

Eunji wiped her tears away before desperately following Hyunjae outside who was already drifting away from her once again. She couldn't help it. She'll not going to lose him once again. Not now, not today. After her encounter with Younghoon last week, his words didn't leave her mind. It continued to hunt her everyday. But why? Because of that thought that he might be right after all.

"Hyunjae, please... " Eunji reached for his wrists to stop him. The male stop from walking as he heard her voice behind him and her hands gripping over him. Eunji dragged him at the side still crying. Hyunjae looked at her with pity in his eyes. But for Eunji, it was enough to give her a reason to be this desperate. "Eunji, You are drunk. Please stop it. You should go home now, I'll call someone-"

"No, Hyunjae... I don't want to go home. Let's talk, please. Give us a chance. " Eunji reached for Hyunjae's hand as she cried begging at the male. "Eunji... Don't do this. "

"Give us a second chance, Hyunjae. "

"I can't. "

Hyunjae simply responded but it was enough to give her heartache. Her tears continued to flow, not minding if she looked desperate in his eyes. Because she's willing to do everything to stop herself from hurting. And if this is the only way she'll follow what her heart desires.

"Hyunjae I'm willing to do everything for us. I'll do everything just please come back to me. I'm begging you. " Hyunjae slowly removed her hands from him but she kept on insisting to put it back. Hyunjae had enough. "Stop it! Can't you understand that I'm fucking married?! I have wife, Eunji! "

Eunji cried even more. Because reality hurts, there's nothing to bring back for them because it's over. Why can't she understand that? Maybe because of those hopes, she still trying to believe. " You'd been doing this for almost years. I can't take it anymore to see you this way. "

"See? You still care?" Eunji's voice cracked as Hyunjae sighed in frustration. "And this would be the last time, Eunji. "

She's just hurting herself. But she doesn't mind at all.

"I didn't just come here because you told me so, but I want to tell you that you shouldn't hope for us anymore. I have my wife, and I love her. " Hyunjae uttered that made Eunji cry even more. She slowly held her chest as she couldn't take it. It was too much to accept because, for the three years of his relationship with Chaeyoung, even though he stopped loving her, she never stopped loving him.

"I waited for us. I waited for you for three years, Hyunjae. I didn't give up on us. " Her voice became weak as Hyunjae looked at her blankly, "That's a lie. You're the one who gave up on us first. "

"That's not true! I just-"

"You are the one who let me go. You're the one who gave up on us, Eunji. " Hyunjae uttered as he left her alone at the side.

Eunji couldn't find any word to utter as she felt she was lost in pain. Her eyes watched his back slowly fade away, it hurt her knowing that he'd forever gone to her life. Those hopes she had just fallen apart, she didn't know how to bring them back again. All she could feel right now was complete pain, even though she wanted to get rid of it, it just continued to shatter inside her.

Didn't she do everything? Is that not enough to get him back into her arms again? She felt her body slowly falling on the ground, even though there were a lot of people walking by at her, she didn't mind at all because the feeling of pain continued to take over her body. She just wanted to feel numb for once.

"I thought drinking burned your liver? Guess who told that. " She heard a voice at the side, and that voice didn't fail to surprise her. She looked at his side only to meet his eyes staring upon her miserable state. She stood up ready to leave him, because she knew he'd only rub his words at her face.

"Hey, Eunji! Wait. " Younghoon successfully held onto her wrists as the girl immediately pulled her hands from him. The girl turned to him with tears still flowing down her cheeks. Younghoon's face slowly turned softly from his sight in front of him. "If you're here to prove to me that you're right. That I am also desperate Stop it! I don't want to hear anything from you!"

Eunji hit him on the chest to push him away and she resumed walking away from the male, but Younghoon didn't give up on chasing after her and increased his speed to reach for her and go in front to stop Eunji from walking away. Eunji glared at him but tears and pain were still visible in her eyes.

"I'm not. I'm not going to say all of those. " Younghoon reassured as he breathed heavily while looking at her in the eyes. Eunji once again felt a large wave of tears about to fall, she lowered down her body as she hugged herself to cry. Younghoon slowly hugged her to let her feel that she wasn't alone this time.

That he'll be there to for her.

"Younghoon please just-" The boy cut her off.

"Shh, I'll listen. Come here. "

Younghoon slowly lifted her up as he dragged her once again outside the bar, they sat on the stairs at the side and Younghoon looked at the person who was rushing to open the door and was about to run but, he noticed that Younghoon holding her and was quietly staring somewhere, Kevin who sighed in relief before he smiled at Younghoon and get back inside the bar.

He was relieved he didn't have to pull her back away from Hyunjae like she always does for the past three years. Being a friend and someone who works for her is kinda exhausting sometimes but it's all worth it, he gets extra pay for it and a new lesson from her that he shouldn't be curious about that love. They'll just fall apart someday.

___
💌:ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!!!!