WEDDING DAY:14

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

"Why did you call me here after you left me last night? " Eunji sipping through her coffee before she answered the male. They're currently in a cafe where they first met before, Younghoon who has an annoyed face still can't get over how she just left him last night.

"We're still not done with our plan, Younghoon. Why are you getting away? " Eunji asked with a stupid smirk on her lips which made Younghoon scoff. "I'm not getting away from any of this. "

Eunji teasingly nods her head and continues to sip through her hot coffee. Younghoon watched the girl who had her sudden smile plastered on her lips. The male in front of her let out a sigh of frustration, having doubt in his head and guilt in his heart. He decided to ask about last night.

"Did you send the pictures to Chaeyoung? She's been asking me about it. " Eunji nodded her head. "That's the point of the pictures, Younghoon. To send it "

"Did you really kiss him? " Eunji laughed at his questions. "Why? Does it look realistic in the picture? "

"Did you—"

"I suppose to, but it never happened. " Eunji said as she remembered the scene last night, Everything was still clear in her mind how Hyunjae words lingering inside her head.

She get out of the restroom with her revealing outfit, so Chaeyoung wouldn't suspect it was her in the picture. When she got closer to Hyunjae, she sat beside him and took off the fake alcohol on the table. Hyunjae was so busy with his phone that he didn't realize that Eunji was the one sitting beside him. When Eunji find her way to hold his chin and slowly making his face closer to hers.

Hyunjae looked at her coldly which made Eunji stop, thinking about the times Hyunjae looked at her with love, she couldn't help but to feel a sudden sting inside her heart but she continued with her plan. When she was about to kiss him, Hyunjae spoke a word that she'll never forget.

"Stop with all the act, Eunji. You are a desperate and pathetic woman. I regret loving you. " He whispered.

"Are you sure you still wanna do this all? Chaeyoung told me, that she and Hyunjae fought last night. Isn't that enough reason to stop?" Younghoon asked hoping Eunji would somehow understand what he was trying to convey. He wished she'd stop sooner, so this guilt would be able to leave him.

Even she wants Chaeyoung badly. Everything changed in one night. He just woke up and there's no pain anymore, but guilt takes over him. He doesn't know what's with the sudden change of his heart but when he heard all Chaeyoung said to him during their first plan in an amusement park. Those words hit him hard and made him realize that they don't deserve it, they don't deserve the same ending as happened to them.