WEDDING DAY:17

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

2 MONTHS LATER:

"I'm sorry... " Eunji apologized while not looking at Kevin who just looked at her with his arm crossed under his chest. Eunji give him apologetic look. "I know I said something that hurt you and crossed the line and I'm sorry. It will never happen again. "

"That's it? " Kevin raise his eyebrow making Eunji frown and sigh. "Okay! I'll raise your pay just, forgive me. "

Kevin clapped in excitement and hugged the girl in front of him. Happy that she was back in her sense again. "Okay! forgiven"

It's been 2 months after her encounter with Younghoon, and she couldn't help but wonder what he's been doing for the past few months. She also got busier after that day, she decided to focus on her studies while forgetting everything that happened. At first, it was hard but she gradually overcame everything alone. Up to this day, She also asked for forgiveness for Kevin since this was the first time she went here again after two months. She just got busy.

She felt everything changed.

"How have you been doing for the past few months? " Kevin asked while cleaning his tools, it's still morning... There are still not any people around since they always open at midnight. Eunji just buried her face in the table before letting out a groan. "Two months is hell. I need to study for the upcoming midterms. I can't fail that again, I swear my dad will kill me. "

Kevin chuckled. "I can see that you study hard just by looking at those dark circles under your eyes. I hope you did well, I'll pray for you. "

"Thanks, I think that would help. " The atmosphere between Kevin and Eunji became quiet as Kevin decided to break the awkward silence. "How about your plan? Like the plan ruining someone's marriage? Is it successful? "

Eunji thought for a moment as she tried to reminisce everything that happened up to the beginning of their plan. She may not realize this sooner but Younghoon never intended to hurt the two. It's just her who was eager to break them apart, she wondered why Younghoon still stayed despite of disagreeing with any of her plan. And also, until today she still thinking about the offer he made the last time they met, it was the one that kept on distracting her every day. Because why would he do it for her?

"Hello??? Earth to Eunji?" When she realize that she's been spacing out, she clearsher throat and speaks. "We failed. I mean I failed. It's just me because it looks like I'm the only one who wants to hurt those two and not Younghoon. Your words just made him doubt that day, tsk. "

Kevin who put juice in front of her laughed and then followed with a grin. "As he should. The first warning is enough reason to stop that plan but you just didn't listen to me, stubborn kid."

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Whatever. But the plan is fucked up you know. Hyunjae almost killed him if hadn't just contained himself that night, I feel bad for Younghoon for letting him do the job. "

A flashback inside her played the scene where Younghoon is getting beaten up by Hyunjae, that time when she was outside watching him from afar, all she did was cover her eyes with the eager feeling to run toward him and save him from Hyunjae. That's the only thing on her mind during that scene but when Younghoon's hand suddenly gives her a sign not to show herself despite of him having broken lips, it made her feel bad even more.
For not doing anything for him.

"You two are really fucked up. I'm happy you ended right there. " Eunji smiled. "I ended because my eyes saw it. "

The surroundings went quiet once again while Kevin was still working in front of her, Eunji just stared at his every moment and how he did his work very well. Kevin deserves to have a raise in his pay, he's been taking care of this place since he was 18, she wondered how did her mom found someone like him.

Kevin cleared her throat making Eunji snap back from reality. "Hey, I know I shouldn't tell you about this but it's just you are my friend and you need to know it, and the thought of you being interested in this tea excites me. So, here is it, You haven't been going here around for the past 2 months but someone is waiting for you that long at the same time. He always stay up all night helping me here too "

Kevin was right, She'll get interested in this tea. She looked at the male with curiosity inside her mind. "Who is it? He? "

"Don't expect it's Hyunjae, you witch. " Eunji rolled her eyes. "I'm literally asking you who is it, "

"I know I just want to make fun of you. " Eunji frowned and sighed. "So, who is it? "

"Curious much? " He teasingly asked

"Just tell me! "

"It's Younghoon. "

Eunji suddenly feels her heart race. She doesn't know what's happening and she's freaking out. The last time she felt this was five years ago and it can't be. "Really? Did he do that? Why would he wait for me? "

"Maybe you still have debt that you haven't paid. " Eunji shook her head defensively which made Kevin laugh at her reactions, he's having fun teasing her. "Based on what he told me, He just wants to see you. But since you didn't show yourself for the past 2 months he thinks you just disappeared. "

Disappeared? Did he wait for that long for her? Questions flooded her mind because of the information she was getting. Why would he do that? Why would he wait for a someone like her here? Why would Younghoon do those things for her?

"But did he go here last night? " Kevin nod his head while opening some bottles. "He did but he didn't take that long like always "

Eunji suddenly feels the urge of wanting to see Younghoon. It's just she badly wants to know why is he staying late to wait for her, there must be a bigger reason for him to do that. Eunji awkwardly scratched her head with Kevin still working, "Is there any possibility we see each other later? "

Kevin smirked. "Maybe? Figure out yourself. "

____

💌: ɪғ ɪ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ? ' ʟᴍᴀᴏ