WEDDING DAY:16

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

After an hour of waiting for Hyunjae to come, a car parked outside their house and Eunji decided to hide behind the tree. When Hyunjae reach the door, He aggressively open the door only to meet, Younghoon and Chaeyoung in the living room. Chaeyoung husband became more aggressive as he couldn't contain his anger. The next thing happened njae punched Younghoon in his face causing him to fall to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He angrily shouted

"Jae! Stop it! " Chaeyoung stopped his husband who currently bursting into anger right now, Eunji could hear and see everything from outside, and for a moment, she felt bad for Younghoon when she spotted a blood coming out from the corner of his lips.

"Younghoon get out of there. " She whispered but Younghoon just stood up with the help of Chaeyoung which made her husband become furious, She pulled his wife behind him and pulled Younghoon near at the door. Eunji who was watching couldn't bear it anymore but all she did right now is to keep quiet. Hyunjae pointed out his index finger to Younghoon.

"Jae! Calm down! Don't hurt-" Hyunjae looks at her in disbelief. "Did you call him over, Chaeyoung?! "

The girl went quiet, she couldn't lie to him just to cover Younghoon. It would look like she's siding with Younghoon over her own husband, no matter how sorry she was, she couldn't do anything with the situation. The girl looked into Hyunjae's eyes before she glanced at Younghoon with pity before she shook her head in her response.

Hyunjae opened the door and dragged Younghoon outside before giving him another batch of punches. Younghoon didn't do anything about it but to let him, he had no rights to fight back because these are all the consequences of the things he did and he deserves this. This is the only way he'll wake up from his nightmare.

"Don't you ever try coming here, Younghoon! Because if you did, I'll kill you next time! " Hyunjae shouted while Chaeyoung was crying behind him.

"Stay away from us! You and Eunji! Stay away from us! " Hyunjae shouted at the top of his lungs before he aggressively shut the door in front of Younghoon's face. A hand helped him stand up from the ground he was currently in. He knows, it was Eunji. "Let's go. "

"Are we going home? " Eunji didn't respond and they made their way outside the window where they could see the two couples having a big fight. Chaeyoung who is crying, and Hyunjae throw his phone with the picture of her and Younghoon in the kitchen. Chaeyoung retorted back the picture that was sent to here. The picture of Eunji and Hyunjae to be exact.