WEDDING DAY:12

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

After the ferries wheel ended, they immediately left the place especially Hyunjae who had been wanting to leave her because of how uncomfortable he was with her words. When they went outside together they spotted the two on the bench and when they met each other's eyes, Chaeyoung immediately stood up and ran towards their direction with Younghoon behind her.

The two couples throw themselves in each other arms as Eunji watched them with her eyes and Younghoon who stares at Eunji waiting for her reaction. If she reacts, she's still hurting. When the two couples didn't stop from checking each other, Eunji had enough and she looked away only to meet a pair of eyes staring at her. It was Younghoon...

She walked towards him and went beside him with her eyes looking tired, Younghoon knew what she felt but inside if only he could do something to make her feel better but, it was too impossible what she wanted.

"I had fun today even though the double date didn't make sense to me. " Chaeyoung giggled, Eunji's eyes followed her hand placement in Hyunjae's chest while his hand was on her waist. Eunji slowly clenched her fist but she felt a hand holding her and trying to calm her down. She looked towards Younghoon's direction. "Thank you for today, I think we should do it next time.

"Yeah, let's do it but not here again, we just ended up losing each other. " Hyunjae said as he glanced at Chaeyoung. "It's already late, I think we should go now. "

"Yeah, We're going now. " Younghoon nodded with a smile. "Take care, We will leave in a minute too, You can go first. "

When the two couples bid their goodbye, Younghoon let her go as Eunji just silently stared at their back slowly drifting away, Younghoon let out a sigh. "Should we go to Kevin? I think he'll make us good drinks again. " Eunji just nodded and didn't speak a word.

__

"So, how was it? Did you enjoy your time with him? " Eunji took a sip from her water as he watched the people inside being so wild and free. "Of course, I did. How about you?"

"A bit. She just kept on talking about Hyunjae, and how it feels to be in a relationship. I couldn't even relate. " Younghoon said that made Eunji stare at the ceiling blankly, Younghoon thought that there must be something bothering her and something also happened earlier. He didn't decide to speak about it and continued to drink from the glass.

"Did she tell anything? Like about me and Hyunjae? " She asked. When Younghoon remember something. "Actually, Hyunjae mentioned you to her. She said to me that he mentioned to her that you are busy with your studies to get a doctor's license. "

"I didn't know you were still studying. "

"That's what my father wants, What can I do about it? " Eunji coldly replied. Younghoon just went quiet again hoping that Kevin would come sooner to lighten up the mood, it just he felt the whole atmosphere was filled with awkwardness and sadness. "So, about our plan, are we still going to continue? I mean we could tell they really love each other. "

"Why? Are you backing out? " Younghoon was stunned by her stares and he shook his head as his response. "No, I'm not. I just, want to ask you if you have any plans. "

"I still have, but let's make things calm for a moment. Let's do it next month again. " Younghoon nod his head and taking a sip from his drink. "What's the plan? Can I know, so I can ready myself? "

Eunji looked at him straight into his eyes as if he was being hypnotized by her stares, he tried to blink to erase those feeling. "You don't need to do much. We will invite them here and I'll give you my camera, once I look at you that day, It's your signal to click. "

"Are we like, going to take groupie pictures together? " Eunji rolled her eyes at him before she let out a sigh. "No, You'll know it sooner, just do what I said. "

Younghoon nodded. He hates it, he hates it when he is clueless about her plan, knowing what happened earlier, he doesn't even know what he had to do. He needs to understand everything that happening before he get it. Younghoon snapped out of his thoughts when Eunji spoke once again.

"Hyunjae just give me a reason to ruin them, we will not stop. " Eunji stated with a serious face and desperate eyes. Her voice gives chills to Younghoon as he doesn't even know if he is still talking to herunji or to her demons.

"Did you know why did I agree to this plan? Because there's a hope in me, believing they'll love us again. They will see our worth once we let them remember that we're still in love with them. " Eunji quickly wiped off her tears as Younghoon silently listened to her.

"I thought it would work. "

"But damn it hurts me, he just rubbed it off in my face how he's not regretting anything before. " Eunji bit her lower lip stopping herself from crying. Eunji looked around her, How can other people be so free and lucky to get the people they love? Why here she is, still living with a desperation she choose to grow inside her.

Eunji laughed maniacally. "It made me more curious, how many tears they'll shred once we broke them apart. "

Younghoon who looked at her with sympathy in his eyes. Sometimes when we become desperate we tend not to see our worth. The worth that we also deserve to be loved. But at the same time, he wants to help her, but it feels so wrong. This is their both plan but why is he the only one who thinks it's not right? He should be happy that there's someone making a way to get him back with her. He should be thankful that this pain will no longer one sided.

__
💌:ɪᴛ's ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴇʀᴀ sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ, ʟᴏʟ.