WEDDING DAY:21

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

Their relationship went smoothly, for the past few months. The only problem is Younghoon's mother who's trying her best to ruin every time they get a chance to date. She was really desperate to ruin them and for his son to break up with her which never happened. Sometimes, she wonders when is his mother going to stop being like this and when is Younghoon going to confront his mom about this.

One of the plan his mom execute to ruin them is when they're in the middle of a date and she just called Younghoon telling him she needs help, what's disappointing in there is she couldn't do something to stop him from following his mother's words because, after all, he was his mother. And she was just his girlfriend. It was clear who would make his priority.

Today, Younghoon plan a date with her because of what happened last time and he wants to apologize to Eunji for leaving her and not being able to date her better. He feels sorry but he can't just disobey his mom like that. For the rest of his life, he only has his mother with him and he can't bear to lose her mother.

Eunji leaves her school with a wide smile on her lips and with excitement in her heart. She just can't wait to see him especially since she'd been busy for the past few days because of her hectic schedule in school wors. Finally, she could have some time alone with him again. She wished his mother wouldn't ruin it this time.

She was currently waiting for Younghoon outside the school gate when she noticed a presence beside her. She slowly turned her head to know who the person was only to meet Hyunjae's eyes. Eunji was stunned when she realized it's been a long time since he met him, because after what happened to his house before... She did everything to avoid him in school which she successfully did it. And also, there's no use in getting close to him now especially since he already has Younghoon with her.

She loves him and there's no use in chasing after Hyunjae.

"Long time no see, even you are just around it's the first time I've seen you again, which is perfect." Eunji stared at him confused why wasn't he leaving. She decided to go with the flow of their conversation. "Yeah. Are you heading home? "

"Not yet, me and Chaeyoung argue about something and she doesn't want to see me. So, I give her space for now. " Hyunjae said looking unhappy. Eunji didn't know what to do at the moment when she received a text from Younghoon asking her where she was. She was about to reply when Hyunjae suddenly held her wrist which made the girl shocked.

"Can you accompany me? Let's go to Kevin, I wanna breathe. " Eunji was quiet while looking at her phone with her and Younghoon as her wallpaper. She couldn't just leave Younghoon there, and after all, she shouldn't be associated with someone she consider as someone else's property. "I'm sorry, Hyunjae. Younghoon is looking for m-"