WEDDING DAY:2

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»--♡--««

"I still love her too. "

Someone's voice uttered behind her, she looked behind her only to see a man in his black suit. She was confused about who he was but didn't bother to ask who is he as she just buried her face in her hand as she looked messy and miserable right now.

The man taps her on her shoulder and gives her a handkerchief, Eunji doesn't know what to do if she'll take it or not. She was stuck for a minute before she gladly took it, As she took it, she stared at the man who started crying beside her. She looked at him with widened eyes as if she didn't expect him to bring himself here just to cry beside her. And it was the first time in her life she had seen a man crying like this. Do boys still cry? I thought they only wanted cool impressions.

After a minute of watching the man break down in front of her, the man decided to stop when he realized there was someone with her watching him. Eunji slowly offered the handkerchief that he gave it to her. She thinks he needed it more than her, The man let out a small chuckle before he took his own handkerchief. "I'm sorry, did I scare you? "

"Nope, it's just it was my first time to see a boy cry like that. You must be in so much pain. " Eunji uttered as she leaned her back on the bench and let out a sigh after crying too much earlier. Maybe for now, she accepts but tomorrow it will be all back once again. How she wished she moved on that fast from him.

"Who invited you here? " the man asked her as he wiped his tears away. "I'm Kim Younghoon by the way. "

At first, Eunji hesitated to give her name. Probably because he was a complete stranger to her, and someone who just suddenly popped out of nowhere to sit beside her and offer her a handkerchief. Who knows he could be some sort of kidnapper. But seeing him at the wedding and how genuine his tears earlier, and what he said, maybe there's nothing wrong with opening a conversation with a stranger who goes by the name Younghoon.

"I'm Shin Eunji. I was invited by the groom. How about you? " She asked back and Younghoon immediately answered and she could hear his voice weakening. "I was, I was invited by the bride. Which is Chaeyoung to be exact. "

Eunji just nodded and proceeded to look around and she saw nothing but the back of the Church. It was a plain wall in front of them with just them sitting on the bench in peace. She questioned herself why she went there to cry, maybe the thought that no one would find her flooded her mind. But someone did find her. It was him

"What is your relationship with Hyunjae?" He asked that made Eunji want to leave him. She knows where is this going, and she doesn't want to reveal any of it to a stranger like him. Especially when she still trying to accept things. "Just his ex-girlfriend. "

"You? What is your relationship to Chaeyoung?" Eunji asked back which made Younghoon sigh. She thought it was not a good question to ask but it wasn't fair if he was the only one questioning her existence here at the wedding.

"I am her ex too. Ex-boyfriend" Younghoon answer. Eunji looked at the man who went quiet after answering her question. That means They have been gone through the same pain earlier. The same tears she let out it must have been the same to him.

"Are you happy for them? That they finally marry each other? " Younghoon asked. It would be a lie if she answered him that she was happy for them when in fact she almost wanted to remove Chaeyoung from his life if she had the chance. But, too bad that she never had the chance to do it.

"I'm not. "

"Same."

Younghoon suddenly let out a small laugh that made Eunji flinch a bit at his sudden action. If only Eunji didn't have a friend like this she'd find him weird and crazy for laughing like that out of a sudden. She just nods her head a bit for him. "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I swear, I just want someone to talk to. "

"I don't want to cry anymore. So I'll just talk to hold it. " Younghoon uttered and Eunji just nodded her head once again. She doesn't know how to start a conversation because she is always awkward with people and Hyunjae is the only one she has since then. He was always the one to start a conversation with her so she didn't have to feel awkward around him.

"Why did you attend the wedding if you knew you'd just get hurt watching them? " She asked him. "So she'll realize that I can watch her marry someone else. That I'll not get hurt by it. "

"And also thinking if she'll change her mind, I was ready to accept her again. " She watched him fix his black suit. That's the reason why she has a better suit than the groom. He looks more formal to look at than the groom himself. Eunji suddenly felt a strong urge to hold his hand. She doesn't even know what she is doing she just goes with the flow of what her mind wants.

She also experienced the same with him. And it really hurt so bad. And the only thing she wants is to have someone to hold on and she'll not let other people to let them feel the same way.

But for once... She felt understood.

When she realized, Younghoon was looking at her hand she immediately removed it from him and stood up. What was she thinking? Holding someone's hand to make them feel better, when no one did it for her? The atmosphere became so awkward that it made her walk away from him, leaving him all alone to go somewhere else. When she felt a presence behind her, she knew it was Younghoon again.

"Are you following me? " She asked with her eyebrows raised. "Where are you going? "

"Why are you asking? " She asked being annoyed by his presence. She continued to walk away and Younghoon continued to follow her behind, she stopped on her track and looked at him who was currently scratching the back of his neck. "I was thinking you know? If you wouldn't mind me coming with you? "

She looked around before thinking if he could bring him along with her. She realized that they were in front of the door of the church and you could see the aisle in there. The people are gone and it was only them outside in the middle of the door. This made Eunji think for a moment. How does it feel to walk there with him as the groom?

"Hello? Eunji? Are you still there? " Eunji thoughts were interrupted by him as she glanced at his face before nodding her head. Younghoon excitedly celebrates like a kid as if he didn't cry a minute ago. Eunji scoffed at his action.

"Let's go! Where are we going? "

____

💌: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɪ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡ, ʟᴏʟ.