WEDDING DAY:19

"Even if it keeps hurting, I want to hug you, please come back"

»»——♡——««

When they reached the apartment, Eunji slowly laid him on her bed to let him sleep and rest. She let out a sigh before closing the door behind her and walked outside the apartment to go to her house, She forgot to give the food to Minji, So she decided to go to their house to give the food even though she thought that the girl was probably sleeping now. When she reached her destination, she immediately went to her cousin's room and she was shocked that the girl was still up.

"It's already late, Why are you still awake?" Minji pointed at the plastic bag she was holding and Eunji gave it to her "Did you stay up all night for this? I don't know that you could sacrifice your beauty sleep for this. "

Minji just rolled her eyes and went back to her room. Eunji followed her and Minji questioned her. She moves her hands trying to ask. 'Why are you following me? '

"Everyone is not home tonight. Will you be okay if I leave you alone? Just tonight, I'll be sleeping in my apartment. " Minji smiled and nodded her head and closed the door in front of her face.

After minutes of driving to her apartment, she finally reached the door and decided to stay up the whole night to study in the living room. She off the lights and open her vanity table lamp which is enough for her to see her textbook. She took out her glasses but before she started, she found herself spacing out while looking at her book in silence.

Did he really mean it? Or he's just drunk tonight that he said those words? She thought before she shrugged it off and focused on her study.

_

It's already 2:00 am in the morning, and Eunji still trying to stay awake at her table, she can't focus the whole night because all in her mind is Younghoon. Suddenly, the door upstairs burst open, which means someone got out from the room. Younghoon on the other hand walked where his feet brought him and he ended up in the living room with Eunji looking at him as if she was just waiting for him to come.

Younghoon admired her eyes with glasses, it was the first time he had seen her like this but that didn't last when Eunji immediately removed the glasses and rubbed her eyes while walking towards him. "Hey, It's still early, You can sleep more. "

"Where I am? " He asked.

"You are in my apartment. I'm sorry I had to bring you here, I still don't know where you live," Younghoon nodded his head before walking towards the way where her garden is. Eunji watched him before she went over to the kitchen to grab some water for him.  When she marched towards the garden, she saw him sitting near at the door.

"Aren't you feeling hangover? " Eunji asked handing the water to him. Younghoon shook his head before gladly accepting the water while his eyes were still on the circle moon. Eunji sat beside him and hugged herself as the cold breeze of the night passed through.